• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 9th March - #Axelmania Running Wild

Wrestlemania... the war on silence!! Sting doesn't talk, Undertaker doesn't talk... Brock barely talks..... and Roman Regins can't talk.... all are in main event matches.... no wonder this build up feels so weird.

How does a bunch of people being silent translate to a war on silence?

Stick to stealing other people's unfunny jokes.

All hell breaking loose in the ring. JBL and Truth continue rambling about the same shit they were twenty minutes ago.

The Warrior Award is a really cool idea. The old school fan in me cringes at seeing a mega heel like Stephanie being all nice and sympathetic, though.

This is nice

In regards to Warriors speech last year, I thought Warrior wanted the award to go to people who worked in the back though? People that worked for years to help make the show what it is... (I like that idea too)

I know that WWE just does a lot of this charity stuff for PR purposes but I honestly feel like the stuff with Conor is genuine.

Cole: "There have been rumors running wild about WWE World Champion Brock Lesnar. We won't actually say what those rumors are of course but trust me, they're out there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back