• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Payback - WWE United States Championship: Dean Ambrose VS Kane

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After Vickie Guerrero announced on Raw that Bryan & Orton would face Rollins & Reigns for the tag titles, she informed Kane that he would take on Dean Ambrose in a rematch from earlier tonight, this time for the US title.

I wasn't too impressed with the match these two had on Raw last night. It just seemed that a lotta stuff just didn't click. The pace seemed to be off and there seemed to be a lack of chemistry between them. Maybe things will come off better the second time around.

At any rate, I've little doubt that Ambrose retains the title against Kane, ultimately wracking up another win to further solidify himself as a singles champion.

Ambrose will retain. Whether or not it is a clean victory will be the main point of interest. There could be interference from Bryan, Orton, Rollins, Reigns or even someone else entirely. It will be a solid PPV match - there is no doubt of that but Ambrose retains and will continue to build a solid title reign.

Ambrose retains, because I can't think of any reason to derail The Shield's momentum right now. The US title won't do anything for Kane, or vice versa. Not excited for the match, because the encounter between these two the other night was mediocre at best, and Bryan/Rollins blowing this match out of the water in the Kane, Bryan, and Orton VS Shield series didn't help anything.

Ambrose has his work cut out. Despite his resurgence with Team Hell No, Kane still sucks balls. Naturally that hasn't been as obvious while he's been chillin' with super-worker Daniel Bryan.

Still, Kane is a credible challenger for a tin cup belt like the US Title.

been a kane fan since his debut and apparantly hes very selfless in putting people over and thats very admirable problem is tho it can make the outcome of his matchs very predictable this one is no exception the shield are in the middle of a massive push and id say there is no way in hell ambrose is losing that title yet im predicting either a clean win for ambrose or at the most another dq win for kane not expecting much special out of this one though

Ambrose will retain I think that part is obvious but nevertheless we know that he will retain because The Shield will somehow get involved, Reigns and Rollins will somehow get involved just when Kane is about to have the title won, they storm the ring causing a No Contest or when the ref is down, Reigns and Rollins will come in do damage to Kane with Ambrose picking up the scraps

Their match on Raw was so so. I think it will be improved at the ppv, but I just am not that excited about this match. Kane is good at putting people over, and that is what he needs to do here. I think Ambrose should win this match clean. No interference from The Shield. Kane is a credible veteran, and Ambrose needs a win like that to solidify himself as a strong US champion.

If anyone can make the US title worth a shit its gonna be Dean Ambrose. Hell im gonna go out on a limb and say Ambrose has the potential to be the Greatest United States Champion of all time. He has all the tools,charisma,the right attitude,and just a mean look on his face every single time. His match against Kane (Who is a veteran and a monster competitor)but Ambrose in order for him,to be the great US champ needs a win against a veteran like Kane..

It will be a battle,but whether by hook or crook Ambrose retains. Kane makes this match look strong on both ends puts over a Young Guy Ambrose while making himself look credible in defeat

Kane will put Ambrose over.

Putting the US Title on Kane really doesn't do much if anything positive for Kane while it will have us scratching our heads at Ambrose's short title reign.

Ambrose retains, wouldn't be surprised if it's a clean victory also. Maybe Bryan cost Kane the match as we've been hearing reports of a Bryan heel turn.

As much as everyone would love a Bryan heel turn, I don't see it happening but if anything Kane does need to go back to being a heel, Kane should turn heel especially after this match is said and done with Kane just going nuts just laying waste to everything and everyone and then walking out of Chicago but with Ambrose I say he needs a lengthy title reign especially with the US Title because he can then truly make the title worth a damn once again

I dont think kane will win this one.He is getting to the end of his career and bringing new blood through.Ashame really he has been a favorite for EVER...

20130610_EP_LIGHT_payback_AmbroseKane_HOMEPAGE.jpg

I could see this being the opening match of the night, if the Intercontinental Championship doesn't get that honor. It could end up being a VERY good match. Kane often has good matches on PPV and Ambrose has been excellent. If it doesn't go on first it will probably still be going on toward the beginning of the evening. This match is great news for the US Championship and I've got high expectations going into it. Kane and Ambrose should be able to provide a great title match, something the US Championship is in need of.

With that being said.... Kane will continue to do what is great at doing, make others look good in important matches. There's no way that Kane is winning this. What does he gain from some random US Championship reign? Ambrose, on the other hand is getting one of the best rookie pushes I have seen in a very long time and he needs to get several strong title defenses in before losing the belt. This will be one of them. Ambrose has a TON to gain from winning here while Kane has next to nothing. The US Championship stays with Ambrose after a strong attempt from Kane. I don't see the feud continuing into Money In The Bank. Ambrose will get a new challenger while Kane probably moves on to participate in one of the MITB Ladder matches next month.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Dean Ambrose will retain the US Championship.

Kane is definitely a great challenger and challenge for Ambrose. It is going to be a mediocre match but not every mid-card championship match can/should be a classic match. Probably Kane is going to look very dominant and at some point make a mistake wich Ambrose is going to take advantage.

It's true that on TV we haven't seen many victoires from the Shield however I don't think that Reigns and Rollins are going to interfere, they didn't do it on the last PPV, why would they do it now?

Dean Ambrose retains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back