WWE No Mercy: Title VS Career - The Miz VS Dolph Ziggler

I think WWE pulls a swerve and have Dolph Ziggler win and Miz wins it back on the SDL after No Mercy.

Miz winning the title back would get good heat for him.
It would also take away a lot of the work Miz did to make that belt means something again.

If he loses he needs to go up to the Main Event where his talent can be put to use and hopefully if Dolph wins he uses the title to elevate himself like Miz did and keep the work going of elevating the title.

Only time will tell because this match can seriously go either way which is something I'm loving about it.

I was expecting a Steel Cage match for this one, with Ziggler taking some short of extreme cage fall to the Miz, which would cost him his career eventually. It would make sense to keep Maryse away.

I'm kinda dissapointed, but it will still be a great match.

This should be an interesting match.

I know it is a trope of the WWE now, that The Miz and Dolph Ziggler will have a match, and then a rematch. And then a rematch of the rematch. But this time, it really does feel like the last time we will see these two do battle for the IC belt. Thank God says this onlooker. But the stipulation really helps sell this match really. If it weren't for the stipulation, I don't think I would be remotely interested in seeing this match again.

With all that has been said regarding Dolph's future, I thoroughly expect him to win here tonight. In fact, I am about 90% sure that the talk of him going away and coming back with a new gimmick is a total work and people are falling for it. The WWE is thin on the ground for talent like Dolph Ziggler and he still has his place at the WWE table. I don't believe for a second that he is “transitioning to a role behind the scenes” or “coming back with an improved gimmick”. I firmly believe that these are works from the WWE that will make us want to tune in. And they have worked.

For me, Ziggler takes this one and not before time. The Miz is going from stale to inspiring every week and needs something fresh to do. I feel the IC strap is holding him back now and it's time to drop it. Ziggler will be a decent champion and it might put a little spring back in his step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back