WWE No Mercy - Nikki Bella VS Carmella

Who should win?

• Nikki Bella

• Carmella

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
This match-up was announced at go-home show of Smackdown Live.

I guess that Nikki takes the win here and that too clean. Then she moves onto Becky Lynch for the title fight at Survivor Series.

Becky seems to defend her title successfully against Alexa Bliss and I think that she would meet the end of her title reign against Nikki Bella at Survivor Series.

Thoughts?

This match-up was announced at go-home show of Smackdown Live.

I guess that Nikki takes the win here and that too clean. Then she moves onto Becky Lynch for the title fight at Survivor Series.

Becky seems to defend her title successfully against Alexa Bliss and I think that she would meet the end of her title reign against Nikki Bella at Survivor Series.

Thoughts?

I got Nikki winning. I don't think Sasha or Becky will defend their titles at Survivor Series.

I think the best of the RAW women's division (Sasha, Charlotte, Jax, Bayley, Dana) and the best of SDL women's division (Nikki, Becky, Carmella, Alexa, Naomi) will face off in a Survivor Series match.

I think at TLC we'll get Nikki vs. Carmella and Becky vs. Alexa again. Probably get Nikki vs. Becky at Royal Rumble.

I wouldn't mind seeing Carmella steal a win. She's finally starting to get a reaction so Nikki beating her clean doesn't do her much good. Then she'll actually have something to boast about, go on about how Nikki's lost "it"... they can cost their team the win at SS and rematch at TLC. Hoping of course that from now until then we get more substance than just them trading attacks on each other, the match at TLC can also be the No DQ Bryan brought up on one of the Talking-Smack episodes.

Honestly.....Carmella sucks. She's bad in the ring, and she just comes off way too over the top and forced. She's not good at all. She's young, so maybe she'll improve(Nikki was terrible for years, and now she's very good).

But yeah. Carmella really isn't deserving of a push yet. Nikki is very good, and needs to win this feud and move onto better things. She's "old" by female wrestler standards, so they need to make good use of her while she's still around and while she's still got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back