WWE TLC 2016: No DQ - Nikki Bella VS Carmella

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
I can't say as I'm all that interested about this match partially because it's the wrong women's match that has some sort of gimmick to it. Even though Becky Lynch is the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion, it seems like Nikki Bella is being painted as the top star of the division; I can't say as I'm surprised because despite what WWE tells Daniel Bryan to say or what Nikki herself insists, it's common knowledge that Nikki makes use of the fact that she's John Cena's fluff toy.

At any rate, Nikki most likely goes over Carmella before moving onto feud with whomever jumped her at Survivor Series.

Smackdown is doing what wrestling bookers have been doing for years: New champion and keep the old face of the division as a special attraction.

I also thinks Nikki wins this. About time to get some retribution.

Although I have no doubts that Bliss and Becky will have the better match, Carmella and Nikki deserves a gimmick match to end their feud. It is easily the most personal/physical feud in wwe, at the moment.
I want to say Nikki wins, since she really hasn't gotten the upper-hand often in this feud, but Carmella might/should be Becky's next challenger so she needs the win.

Although I have no doubts that Bliss and Becky will have the better match, Carmella and Nikki deserves a gimmick match to end their feud. It is easily the most personal/physical feud in wwe, at the moment.
I want to say Nikki wins, since she really hasn't gotten the upper-hand often in this feud, but Carmella might/should be Becky's next challenger so she needs the win.

I think Carmella wins with the help of the attacker (Eva Marie). WWE likes to insult our memory so we have to forget Eva was feuding with Becky prior to being suspended.

Carmella moves on to feud with Becky. Nikki feuds with Eva, goes over Eva and moves on to face Becky at WM in a passing of a torch match.

I guess that Nikki Bella takes this match. And then moves onto Becky Lynch for the title at Royal Rumble.

OR. Carmella wins this match due to some help from either Natalya or Eva Marie. Since it's No DQ, Numbers game could justify a loss for Nikki Bella.

It also depends on who wins the title match between Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch. Nikki is eventually going to be the champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back