WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

Woah woah woah...RAW MITB already? Seriously? Aren't there a few other matches they could've put on?

Oh wait, nevermind. This may just confirm that one of the MITB winners is going to cash in after one of the title matches. Probably Punk's.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3270334 said:
Booing Cena crazily.

Hostile crowd for Cena

News to me.

Anyway, my pick for the Raw MITB is - and I can't even remember who's in it - Alberto Del Rio. He's the only one I am remember, seeing as he's standing right there.

Will be away from my laptop while this match goes on.

Another WTF! Money In The Bank winner would be nice. That little fell who does the shooting star press, maybe.

so i present to you a loophole, a dilemma if you will.

Elim Chamber 2010: Cena wins, is forced (By Vinnie Mac) to wrestle Batista for the title immediately after.

MITB 2011: (assuming) Punk wins the title; McMahon can't force him to wrestle someone? "Congrats on winning the title, CM Punk! Now fight Mecha-Streisand."

I'm guessing it is Del Rio's destiny to win this match... :rolleyes:

On a different note, the live stream I'm watching is really annoying me.

Raw mitb now, this is relentless tonight, great ppv. Who's your pick for this match guys?? I know this isnt exactly thinking outside the box but i say Del Rio.......

Alot of time left... chances both briefcases cash in on Punk? Maybe McMahon talks both guys into trying to win it from him before he leaves?

That'd make Punk a MEGAMEGA heel if he took it off Cena and defended it against two face cash ins all in one night, then disappeared with it for a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back