• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

CM Punk's Twitter wants us to listen to the song he came out to in his farewall ROH match against Cabana in Chicago. I'm gutted. And am possibly being worked very well.

I'll be honest: Both MITB matches seem to have the requisite number of guys who can work an exciting ladder match that guarantees these bouts shouldn't suck. That said, Kane and Wade Barrett are still involved.

I have Maltesers, some cold Cokes and, well, that's it. I have tissues, ready to soak up either tears or semen. I'd say I'm fully prepared for this pay-per-view. My internet seems to have healed itself (I did give it milk of the poppy) so maybe I will attend this LD in some form.

What is wrong with the Smackdown MITB? You have Sin Cara, DB, Sheamus, Rhodes, and Gabriel. 5 guys with some of the best offense in the world. Then you have Kane, Slater, and Barrett who are pretty much there to sell and make them look good. What is wrong with this?

Sin Cara - good fit for match beyond 50/50 chance he botches and it severely hurts someone

DBD - Decent fit for match

The rest - Don't know don't care or don't see how the match doesn't hinder their skill set

Every MITB winner's cashed in the briefcase and won the championship. That trend really ought to change a bit

Sin Cara - good fit for match beyond 50/50 chance he botches and it severely hurts someone

DBD - Decent fit for match

The rest - Don't know don't care or don't see how the match doesn't hinder their skill set

Rhodes might be a bit of a stretch, I don't know how he does in a Ladder Match. But Sheamus ruled in his match with Morrison and Gabriel has a decent amount of aerial moves and that usually works well with Ladder matches.

To me a lot of what makes Rhodes a decent performer is wasted in a clusterfuck match. Gabriel I guess technically is what some people want from a ladder match participant. I just don't care. Sheamus is boring to me, he definitely trained with HHH on his ringwork. Kane has talent but not sure I see the point of him being in this match.

Kane makes others look good. That's pretty much it. He got his nostalgia run last year, I doubt there's any chance he wins again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back