WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

there sure is, motherfucker. they want to continue making desperate attempts to get Del Rio over, and they want to make Bryan the first to cash in and lose, so it's not as predictable.

How the fuck do you know that Bryan'll be the first to lose? Oh that's right, you don't. So until he cashes in you can shut up.

I think they honestly screwed up picking the winners tonight. Not to happy about this right now.

STFU_and_GTFO.jpg

Somebody wants to get banned.

No I don't, I thought it was allowed. I used to view the forums back in early 08' and saw people giving other people streams, so I thought it was still allowed.

No need to be so arrogant, I got the infraction and I accepted it. I'm not some 12yo kid who gets an infraction and squeals about how all the mods here are nazis, chill.

I'll be watching this without typing because, well, it's an Orton/Christian match. If Christian does his whole clapping shtick, I'm liable to join in.

No I don't, I thought it was allowed. I used to view the forums back in early 08' and saw people giving other people streams, so I thought it was still allowed.

No you didn't, mate. I was admin then and I was all over that shit. Like a Nazi some might say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back