WWE Money in the Bank LD - It's Clobbering Time

They should turn Big show heel and sick him in the main events. Cena and Show can put on a...well show. Raw needs that... especially if Punk leaves.

And look...he's the blueberry man now.

I'm actually looking forward to this match a lot. Mark Henry in something other than red or black is cool.

SummerSlam is going to be a major letdown compared to this show. Unless Punk wins and nobody cashes in I just don't see where the interest will come from.

Booker T says Mark Henry has gone from a young man to a grown man, huh? Last time I checked Mark Henry has always been a grown man, ha ha...

If this match was was from the 80's and involved less talented fat asses like Big John Studd & One Man Gang I'd be all over it. But, y'know, I've been watching this shit for a while now.

For some strange reason I'm looking forward to this match, I want to see Mark Henry do something crazy and destroy Big Show. Will it happen, who knows...

Me too, the guy has actually looked like a legitimate threat to the champion recently and it should continue.

What's this Johnny Ace thing? I didn't see nothing. I know what the cunt looks like, must've been spellchecking when he popped up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back