WWE Money In The Bank 2016 LD

SMH. Come in here and see the same usual miserable, negative comments like always. The Dolph-Corbin matches have been awesome. 3 of these 4 women are awesome, and Charlotte has really come into her own(after you all talked about how bad she was forever).

I find that I enjoy these PPVs 100 times more when I don't read all of your bullshit, and when I cut down on Raw. Just watch the PPVs, and it's awesome.

SMH. Come in here and see the same usual miserable, negative comments like always. The Dolph-Corbin matches have been awesome. 3 of these 4 women are awesome, and Charlotte has really come into her own(after you all talked about how bad she was forever).

I find that I enjoy these PPVs 100 times more when I don't read all of your bullshit, and when I cut down on Raw. Just watch the PPVs, and it's awesome.

Actually the only miserable comments have really been about Ziggler, which he does deserve at times.

Okay then when come in then?

Ever since they took the handcuffs off, Charlotte has been legitimately awesome in the ring and charisma wise. One of the most talented and athletic wrestlers in the world, male or female.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back