WWE Money In The Bank 2016 LD

These are the current betting odds for WWE Money in the Bank 2016.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns -420 vs Seth Rollins +300

AJ Styles -190 vs John Cena +150

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kevin Owens -180 vs Dean Ambrose +235 vs Chris Jericho +675 vs Cesaro +2750 vs Sami Zayn +5000 vs Alberto Del Rio +5000

Tag Team Championship Fatal Fourway
New Day -240 vs The Club +260 vs Enzo & Cass +730 vs The Vaudevillains +4500

WWE United States Championship
Rusev -650 vs Titus O’Neil +420

Now you've gone and pissed off Freakin Cesaro. Good job BTP.
Yeah somewhat. Real life issues have a bigger role though.

He just started this thread for his sake and that too this early. No input from his side. That's what is annoying.

By the way, it would have been 6th consecutive PPV LD by me. My streak is broken.

He just started this thread for his sake and that too this early. No input from his side. That's what is annoying.

By the way, it would have been 6th consecutive PPV LD by me. My streak is broken.

How fitting for it to end at the hands of the world's biggest Brock Lesnar fan.

But yeah, the lack of anything kind of graphic or info in the OP is pretty lame. May has well have just written "First!" and carried on.

Eventually people will start making PPV LD's months in advance and putting them on lay-away.

I will be eating a perfectly grilled 2lb steak with seasoned potatoes on the side.

Friday me and my Wife saw Warcraft.

Is Warcraft as garbage as seemingly everyone says? I'm no Warcraft fan, but I know enough about the lore to make me interested in the film. Plus I'm a big fan of the director's previous films (Moon, Source Code).

Is Warcraft as garbage as seemingly everyone says? I'm no Warcraft fan, but I know enough about the lore to make me interested in the film. Plus I'm a big fan of the director's previous films (Moon, Source Code).
I don't like WoW either but I loved the movie.

I'm working at a Movie Tavern over the summer and every server hates working the theatre that has Warcraft. It doesn't draw many tables therefore barely any tips. There have been nights when servers were sent home early because no one bought tickets to see it. From the little I've seen of it, it is pretty much a generic Fantasy where you know exactly what's about to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back