• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Hell in a Cell - Loser Becomes Winner's Personal Assistant - Brie VS Nikki

Who will win the service of their twin sister?

• Nikki Bella

• Brie Bella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
It was confirmed on WWE's official twitter account that at Hell in Cell Pay Per View, the Bella Twins will face off in a match where the loser becomes the winner's personal assistant. And with the amount of time they've been given since SummerSlam for the Bellas, I'm going to assume the match at HIAC will get a lot of in-ring time.

Nonetheless, what do you see coming out of this match? Will Brie get Nikki as her second, or will Nikki put Brie Mode on ice?

Not to be a party pooper here but I wish WWE wouldn't have the Bella twins feud each other. However, I would love to see Brie lose to Nikki at HITC.

I think the answer to this is pretty obvious. Without doubt Nikki wins because the only way to develop the story is by having the heel in control of the face, with Brie winning it just has no future. What sort of storyline can possibly develop from a nice, friendly face having her sister be her 'slave' for the next month? nothing. Whereas with the heel in control, you have lots of potential (but almost inevitably shit) segments between the two to build off.

Why isn't there a "Who cares?" option? This feud had lost my interest right about after Nikki had the inevitable heel turn. As much as I would like to see Ambrose vs. Rollins, I won't be able to because I have to go to work, and honestly, seeing the rest of the card, I can't say that I'd feel too sad about it.

Nikki is going to win. I'm sure she'll use some heel tactic to win. I guess this would be the match that takes place before the Cena/Orton main event.

Not to be that PC guy but wouldn't it make more sense to use the word 'servant' instead of 'slave'. Slave conjures up images of pre-Civil War America, ball gags, and riding crops. The again maybe Brie in a ball gag would be good on a couple of levels.

Anyway, where was I? This stipulation makes no sense. Nikki has been going on and on about not wanting to associate with Brie or have her as a sister. Assuming The Authority added this stipulation is like punishing Nikki win or lose if she really doesn't want to be associated with Brie any more.

Then again I haven't watched much since NoC so the story may have developed in another direction.

I'm just glad this feud was relegated somewhat in the last few weeks, given that besides this week's show, it has been poor anyways.

As for the poll question: I guess, like others said, Nikki wins and rules Brie for a while, until she gets her 'big moment' eventually.

I was looking for the "Who gives a rat's ass" option but couldn't find one, so I didn't vote on it.

Quite honestly, while the Bellas might be a hot commodity to some, I have absolutely zero interest in them at all. The only thing that had me slightly interested was when Jerry Springer got smacked in the chops and flattened during that RAW episode. That was hilarious.

I am actually glad to see this match on HIAC because it will give me a chance to leave the room, get a coffee, have a smoke, and use the washroom if needed.

I think the answer to this is pretty obvious. Without doubt Nikki wins because the only way to develop the story is by having the heel in control of the face, with Brie winning it just has no future. What sort of storyline can possibly develop from a nice, friendly face having her sister be her 'slave' for the next month? nothing. Whereas with the heel in control, you have lots of potential (but almost inevitably shit) segments between the two to build off.

It is obvious if they plan on running the feud for even longer and I am not so sure that they are.

They've limited the on-air time in recent week, kept them to almost zero mic time (thank god, my ears are happy about this) and can't even convince the sisters to do little things to make it believable like a) get separate twitter accounts and b) stop posting photos with one another at social events

I mean, i know it's all a fictional story, but at least give the impression they hate one another right now. You don't see Rollins and Ambrose posting photos of them drinking beer in between shows.

But anyway, I agree that if they are going to continue this storyline, Nikki will win. But if they think it hasn't worked or it's played out, then it could end.

I've also always thought the best way to rectify it all and turn things around is for this to be a "slow play" face/heel/face turn where Nikki eventually turns on Stephanie so bad for a 2-on-1 beatdown by basically giving McMahon crazy confidence in how Nikki turned for her only to be like "it was a Bella plan all along" kind of thing.

However, I would love to see Brie lose to Nikki at HITC.

That's what you'll see if the company wants this feud to continue. If the bad twin wins, she'll be cruel to her sister during the length of the servitude, giving Brie the chance to eventually overcome all the garbage Nikki deals her. If Brie wins, she wouldn't be as nasty to her slave sister, giving the period of indenture no basis for enjoyment by the fans. Plus, if Brie wins, the feud ends after the slave time ends.

If WWE wants more of the feud, Nikki wins now but Brie prevails down the line.

At that point, we'll again have no way of telling them apart without comparing chest size.

It's still kinda strange that there was no acrimony between them this past week. Yes, Brie pinned Nikki in a tag match, but the storyline wasn't advanced....with the PPV coming right up.

Does this mean it'll be a show with two women's matches? Ah, man. What is up with this promotion.

Both Bella's are unlikable. I belive, but don't quote me, the one with the larger chest is the heel. But who cares who becomes the personal assistant. That just tells me this feud will never end. EVER!

I am very sad that Bellas feud is still alive - it's disgrace to acting and it's disgrace to wrestling.
WWE Divas division need a real shake up - 90% of them looks alike and can't wrestle...and you have Gail Kim, Kharma and Mickie James as free agents right now, these 3 + AJ & Paige could make me to start watch women matches again and not consider every diva match a guaranteed piss break.

I am very sad that Bellas feud is still alive - it's disgrace to acting and it's disgrace to wrestling.
WWE Divas division need a real shake up - 90% of them looks alike and can't wrestle...and you have Gail Kim, Kharma and Mickie James as free agents right now, these 3 + AJ & Paige could make me to start watch women matches again and not consider every diva match a guaranteed piss break.

You forgot Natayla. If they can get her off that horrible Total Diva's show, she's another who is good in the ring. I didn't know Gail Kim was available. She should be signed immediately. Would love to see her in a feud against Paige. Kharma would just destroy most of them, so yea bring her back as well. She's in Shimmer or Shine right now, can't remember which one.

You can say what you want about TNA, but the one thing they had over the WWE was their Knockouts division. It was far superior to the Diva's any day of the week.

I didn't know Gail Kim was available. She should be signed immediately.

After Gail's last exit from WWE, in which she purposely eliminated herself from a Battle Royal because she was disgusted with her role in the company and wanted out, I doubt she would go back even if asked.

Also, I think the company would tell her to take a flying leap at the moon if she ever approached them. Maybe I'm wrong.

You're right about Natalya, though, and I would rather see her made into a wrestling force rather than working a diva reality show.

I was looking for the "Who gives a rat's ass" option but couldn't find one, so I didn't vote on it.

Quite honestly, while the Bellas might be a hot commodity to some, I have absolutely zero interest in them at all. The only thing that had me slightly interested was when Jerry Springer got smacked in the chops and flattened during that RAW episode. That was hilarious.

I am actually glad to see this match on HIAC because it will give me a chance to leave the room, get a coffee, have a smoke, and use the washroom if needed.

I feel the exact same way. The fact the Bella's even have jobs is annoying to me. They have been hired and kept on the roster so long simply because they are 2 attractive twins (and will likely stay with WWE for a long time to come because of who they've married).

They suck. Both in their personal lives (hello!) and in the ring. They are awful and whenever they appear on screen I reach for my phone, go to the toilet, make some food or anything that doesn't involve these two waste of spaces.

Give me Paige, AJ, Natalya any day over either of the Bellas. I wish there was a "Neither" option, or that this was a "WINNER AND LOSER LEAVE TOWN" match.

Yeah, I can't think of a single positive thing to say about this match except possible costume malfunction on Nicki's large chest.

Who cares wins in about 8 minutes with a shitty move that looks horrible choreographed and looks like it's mildly dangerous and irresponsible to do, like watching trampoline backyard wrestling.

That's what you'll see if the company wants this feud to continue. If the bad twin wins, she'll be cruel to her sister during the length of the servitude, giving Brie the chance to eventually overcome all the garbage Nikki deals her. If Brie wins, she wouldn't be as nasty to her slave sister, giving the period of indenture no basis for enjoyment by the fans. Plus, if Brie wins, the feud ends after the slave time ends.

If WWE wants more of the feud, Nikki wins now but Brie prevails down the line.

At that point, we'll again have no way of telling them apart without comparing chest size.

It's still kinda strange that there was no acrimony between them this past week. Yes, Brie pinned Nikki in a tag match, but the storyline wasn't advanced....with the PPV coming right up.

You may be right, but I don't agree that's the way it should be. Nikki is more useful/has more potential She should win this match AND win the feud in the end, regardless. Brie is terrible.

Goddamn they're trying their hardest to keep this shitfest rolling, aren't they?

...the second of divas matches at the annual Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event. With all the beer I'll be drinking, I'm sure two piss breaks will suffice. All joking aside, this feud has been awful. Awful as in, there wasn't an entertaining part whatsoever. Like mentioned above, there's a slim chance Nikki could walk away the victor here. Having Brie as the personal assistant will undoubtedly cause pity from viewers and fans alike. Not that it matters, I'm fully hoping we see a reconciliation between the two sisters. I get the feeling the WWE higher ups want the Bella Twins to remain relevant within the storylines and this is all they've got right now — which is turning so many people away from the current product. End this abruptly and we'll pretend like it never happened.

Hamler's Prediction - Brie Bella will defeat Nikki Bella.

Yeah, I can't think of a single positive thing to say about this match except possible costume malfunction on Nicki's large chest.

Who cares wins in about 8 minutes with a shitty move that looks horrible choreographed and looks like it's mildly dangerous and irresponsible to do, like watching trampoline backyard wrestling.

THIS.

The only reason I want to see Nikki on my screen is cause of her chest. I don't want to watch her wrestle other than seeing her cleavage jiggle and hoping for a nip slip and I never want to hear her speak.

Of the six bouts currently on the card, I think this is the one that people are the least invested in. As a result, it should go on the preshow, in my opinion, but I have a feeling Vince will want to do something less sensible instead like putting the tag team or US title match on the preshow instead.

The problem with matches like this one is, and this is only my opinion, it's an outdated concept that reveals the most likely outcome the moment it's announced. Nikki has some sort of childhood old grudge against her sister, she feels her sister has held her down, so what better way to give her some vindication than by beating Brie in a match and have her as a personal bitch for the next month. I suppose it's possible WWE could go the route of doing something less likely and have Brie win, thereby forcing Nikki to comply, she goes nuts at some point and takes on a darker persona. Nikki's almost 31 years old and that's too old to be playing the mean spirited popular girl in high school/sex bomb character that's been the mainstay of the Bellas since their arrival in WWE.

Of the six bouts currently on the card, I think this is the one that people are the least invested in. As a result, it should go on the preshow, in my opinion, but I have a feeling Vince will want to do something less sensible instead like putting the tag team or US title match on the preshow instead.

The problem with matches like this one is, and this is only my opinion, it's an outdated concept that reveals the most likely outcome the moment it's announced. Nikki has some sort of childhood old grudge against her sister, she feels her sister has held her down, so what better way to give her some vindication than by beating Brie in a match and have her as a personal bitch for the next month. I suppose it's possible WWE could go the route of doing something less likely and have Brie win, thereby forcing Nikki to comply, she goes nuts at some point and takes on a darker persona. Nikki's almost 31 years old and that's too old to be playing the mean spirited popular girl in high school/sex bomb character that's been the mainstay of the Bellas since their arrival in WWE.

For sure... only reason to watch is hoping for a nip slip...

At least AJ and Paige have some in-ring skill...

Obvious result with Nikki picking up the win. The heel humiliates and tortures her sister until Brie gets the chance to rise up for the moment of redemption against the evil twin somewhere down the line.

I'm just glad they're taking it easy on all of the melodramatic and over the top bullshit now, with Nikki wishing "Brie died in the womb" as one of the top eye rolling moments from the past.

20141013_EP_LIGHT_HIAC_Bire_Nikki_HOME.jpg

Can this get moved to the pre-show, please WWE?

Seriously.... What would make them think that ANYONE wants to see this? The Bellas are HORRIBLE. They are not worth pushing and this ridiculous storyline needed to end months ago. Nikki is tolerable on the mic, but she cannot work a match. Brie might be the single worst diva that I have ever heard on the mic, in the ring she's second only to Cameron for being the worst diva currently on the roster, and her entrance theme is so awful it's something that you'd make someone listen to if you wanted to torture them. This WILL be the worst match of the night. This WILL be a colossal waste of everyone's time. When this sad excuse for a "match" begins, I will head to the pantry to grab some snacks. I found some excellent Halloween themed gummies at the grocery store, so it will likely be those. Oh, right. The "match". Nikki will win and we will be forced to endure a horrible month's worth of promos and segments where Brie is having to be her sister's Personal Assistant, which likely sets up for a Team Brie VS Team Nikki Divas Survivor Series match. You know it's coming, yet I doubt any of you are looking forward to that. I know I won't be. The sooner this disaster of a "match" is over with, the better. Nikki wins. Then we move on to the next match, it probably goes on in between the two Hell In A Cell matches.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Nikki will defeat Brie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back