• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Extreme Rules 2012: Nikki Bella (c) vs. Beth Phoenix [WWE Divas Championship]

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced about half an hour or so ago on WWE.com that Beth Phoenix, who lost her title to Nikki Bella last Monday on Raw. Beth gets her rematch at the Extreme Rules ppv. There's been no stipulation announced, which I doubt there'll be one. If there is, it'll be another Lumber Jill match.

Beth Phoenix's ankle injury is a work and they'll probably continue with the angle this Sunday. She was awfully damn convincing this past Monday and sold the shit out of it.

I look for Nikki to retain here and possibly drop the title to Kharma on Raw as there are rumors that she'll be returning this Monday.

For all the work she did selling it, they really dropped the ball giving her the rematch here. That injury looked serious, but just six days later she's competing at a PPV...

Kharma might return at Extreme Rules, only fitting since she made her debut at that event last year. And that might set up a match with Nikki and Kharma the next night on RAW and Kharma takes the title and destroys The Bellas to write them off television... I see Nikki retaining at Extreme Rules.

It is possible that Kharma could end up taking Beth's place. I can see having the Bellas hitting the ring first. Then right before Beth's entrace they annouce she is too injured to compete, but a suitable substitute as been selected. And then you hear Kharma's entrance music hit, she comes out and beats the crap out of both Bellas within minutes and becomes new Divas Champion.

lmao wut.

That's awful. I'm sure her injury was legit because we give the title to one of the bellas when they are on there way out? Makes no sense. Totally not the style of the WWE. They could have given it to anyone so why one of the Bella twins? This whole situation is just bizzare. I'm sure someone will stand in for Beth at Extreme rules otherwise what was the point of giving the Bellas the belt in the first place?

Maybe they will play up the injury angle some more at Extreme rules. Maybe Beth will be unable to compete and they will send out Kharma to get the title shot instead. Then she can take the title at Extreme Rules rather than on Raw.

That's what I hope happens anyways. Seems to me it'd be a bit of a waste of all the selling that Beth did of her injury. She made it look like it was something that would at least keep her away from the ring for a few weeks.

I see beth fighting through her injuiry kharma comes out and takes out nikki and sees beth phoenix and beth hubbles down the ramp as she exits and kharma stares her down. setting up a future match between them. scenario two: kharma goes in and hurst nikki and injuires beth thus giving beth some vacation time and setting up a feud between them two.

The good news is.... both Bella twins have held the Divas Championship. Good for Nikki especially, Brie having held the belt before made her appear to be the better of the two.

The BAD news is.... both Bella twins have held the Divas Championship. They suck and aren't championship material like Beth or Natalya.

I'm not interested in this match. If Beth wins then the title switch served absolutely NO purpose. If Nikki retains then we still have a champion who sucks. It's a lose/lose situation. I'd go with Nikki Bella retaining as the lesser of two evils here though. They made her champion, let's at least give this reign a chance and see where it goes. Brie held the belt while Kharma left, if I remember correctly, so they can restart the storyline Kharma was in and have her destroy both twins to send them off when their contracts expire. This would give us a new champion in Kharma who could feud with Beth and Natalya over the summer in some matches that could finally make the division interesting again. I'd like to see her face Eve too. Even if I was ordering this PPV, this is the match I'd by far be the least interested in due to neither outcome appearing beneficial to the division. Nikki retains then moves on (hopefully) to face Kharma while Beth gets some filler feud until she faces Kharma herself.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Nikki Bella retains the Divas Championship.

I doubt this match is going to happen, I think Kharma is going to replace Beth but if it does actually end up happening I see Nikki retaining here.

I actually go into more detail about this in my predictions commentary that I just uploaded.
[youtube]2FTdr5QEUGo[/youtube]

i would really like to see kharma come back tonight as it would make this match alot more interesting . my boyfriend thinks aj is due a title run. so if it is a lumber jill match i can see her having one of her breakdowns and possibly scoring herself a match in a few weeks .. question is who will she be facing ... im hoping kharma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back