wwe disappointment

Id go with Elimination Chamber Summerslam 2003

The first Chamber match absolutely ruled. It really did. The 2nd chamber (this one) was crap...Goldberg just took out everyone in about 3 mins and that was it....the ppv ended early i think....it was shit

^the topic is the matches you were looking forward to see, and wasn't good, i don't think you expected a mark henry match to be good

HERE'S A LIST OF DISAPPOINTING MATCHES
Goldberg vs. Lesnar - WrestleMania XX
Undertaker vs. Giant Gonzalez - WrestleMania IX
Umaga beating both DX on separate Mondays
Undertaker vs. Undertaker - Summerslam '94
Kane vs. The Imposter Kane - Vengeance 2006

Yep. WWE needs to think of something else fast, before there'll be more on the list.

Kane V.s Undertaker at when undertaker made his return to fight kane...that match lasted like 2 minutes..not sure when it was, it was when divas had a dodgeball match..

Tinman11 said:
Kane V.s Undertaker at when undertaker made his return to fight kane...that match lasted like 2 minutes..not sure when it was, it was when divas had a dodgeball match..

it didnt last 2 minutes, i liked the match, and diva dodgeball, i think it was summerslam 04

JKO said:
Goldbergs contract was gonna be up and Lesnar hated the WWE at the time, I knew it was doomed

actually the real reason why lesnar left is because he tryed out for football but he didnt make it in and after he left he got banned from returning so he pretty much did a really bad mistake.

Although this doesn't count as a wrestling match, I'm going to have to go with the finals of the "Brawl for All" at a Wrestlemania....I think it was Bart Gunn vs. Butterbean....wasn't expecting it to be a technically sound fight, but I was definetly intrigued about the direct comparison between a boxer and a wrestler......so disappointing, I'm pretty sure Butterbean one punched him. lol

i don't think brock lesnar will ever return to the wwe unfortunately coz he was really shaken and upset with his reaction when he faced up to stone cold after the match.

Most of WWE's big PPV matches don't live up anymore. Ever since they became the only wrestling group out there after the WCW buy...they seem to slack off on delievering.

RonaldMcdonald said:
actually the real reason why lesnar left is because he tryed out for football but he didnt make it in and after he left he got banned from returning so he pretty much did a really bad mistake.

actally that was jus the bonus, he wasnt happy and news of his depature was well known and so vince dropped his belt, and tried to make this 'dream match'

lesnar didnt wanna wrestle no more, id rather play in the NFL than be apart of the WWE easy...lesnar didnt give a damn..

......SUCKKKAAA

JKO said:
actally that was jus the bonus, he wasnt happy and news of his depature was well known and so vince dropped his belt, and tried to make this 'dream match'

lesnar didnt wanna wrestle no more, id rather play in the NFL than be apart of the WWE easy...lesnar didnt give a damn..

......SUCKKKAAA

Of course Lesnar didn't give a damn, he made millions of dollars off the WWE, and of course he could leave whenever he wanted to, I believe he took the WWE for granted, and I hope that IF he ever returns one day, that they make him job to as many superstars as possible, even Umaga!

Kane Vs the Undertaker from wrestlemania 20 Where it all begins again baby lol I was looking forward to that match soo badly, as i was actually rooting for Kane to win.........The lead up was awesome the story was awesome both Entrences where awesome... And then tha match was over and i was sooo sooo dissapointed,,,,,,,No tombstone kick outs no nothing it was just over and it was like Oh ok cool......next match lol

Kane was not gonna win, lol The return of the deadman? nah homie, Undertaker was gonna mop the floor wit that man

SUCKKKKAAA

Yeah it was always going to happen. But man i was hoping Kane would win. That match tho regardless still didnt live up to anything it was BAD

Yea i feel that, it was what it was, jus the return of the dead man

That was a bit of a weird match........

This years Royal Rumble was quite disappointing as welkl

Brock Lesnar Vs. Goldberg

They both were simliar, power based wrestlers, both were undefeated, this was the match me and my friends were looking foward to, i then thought it was going to be a horrible match once i found out Steve Austin was going to be referee, but i gave it a chance, and that matched sucked. HUGE Dissapointment.

how about Kevin Nash vs HHH at bad blood 03, i mean kevin nash isn't the best wrestler, but it is hell in a cell, and most of them are good

Goldberg vs Brock from WMXX was such a hyped up match.. Only to see these wrestlers push each other for 5 mins and NO moves being performed at all (Bar one Jackhammer) was Truly dissapointing!.

Undertakers return at WMXX was ok because ppl weren't hyped about the match just his return.

I wasn't dissapointed at all during the Lesnar v. Goldberg match. I knew that match would be terrible the whole time. Everyone was so pumped for that match, but I knew the whole time, Goldberg can't wrestle and Brock Lesnar was just too young to make the match good with someone who can't wrestle. I was dissapointed when Stone Cold fought the Rock at the wrestlemania where Stone Cold turned heel. I thought it would be a great match, but it was ruined when Vince McMahon interferred with the wrestling (again!) and ended the match in a ridiculous way. I was looking forward to Ric Flair v. Edge (new years revolution I think) but it was two seconds. Also, that Matt v. Edge match was dissapointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back