• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Creative (no... the WZ poster, not the real thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
WWE Creative said:
D-Man said:
Dear WWE Creative,

You have received a warning at WrestleZone Forums.

Reason:
-------
Spamming

Stop acting like someone who works from WWE. Either give REAL opinions or you'll be infracted until you are eventually banned.

This is the only warning you're going to receive about this.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
WrestleZone Forums

I'm not acting, I have been sent as a big revamp in which we aim to improve the current product my reading online views and suggestions, If you would wish to seek confirmation of this, feel free to contact the WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.

WWE Corporate Headquarters
Attention: (please include Department)
1241 East Main Street
Stamford, CT 06902

I work for the creative scouting department.

:lmao: :lmao:

Have you told him that most of our most intelligent posters congregate in the spam sections? Do it. I'll totally take the bait.

Maybe it's time I came clean... Guys, I work for Australia's number one wrestling federation KvKCW (Kangaroo's versus Koala Championship wrestling) I have been stealing all of your idea's and using them for my show for the last four years.. don't believe me? Ask yourself this. Where has theonebigwill been the last few months? Answer? Writing for my show.. Why do I disappear for periods of time? Answer because I'm travelling to the far corners of Australia where there is no internet yet.

If you don't believe me please send in writing a request for conformation letter to;
P Sherman
42 Wallaby way
Sydney 8654

I have been assigned specifically to the Wrestlezone forums by Brian Gewirtz. I'm simply here to do my job, which is to let the audience have their say as I look to take in suggestions as other creative personnel are doing on other Wrestling-Related websites.

If you wouldn't like a say in the runnings, or to give your suggestions I shall make Brian aware in the morning and ensure I am transferred.

Yours Sincerely,
WWE Creative.

I have been assigned specifically to the Wrestlezone forums by Brian Gewirtz. I'm simply here to do my job, which is to let the audience have their say as I look to take in suggestions as other creative personnel are doing on other Wrestling-Related websites.

If you wouldn't like a say in the runnings, or to give your suggestions I shall make Brian aware in the morning and ensure I am transferred.

Yours Sincerely,
WWE Creative.

Genius. Tell Vince what up.

Hey, hey, if Brian Gerwitz said so, it must be true. WE DONT WANT NO SHIT FROM DIS BADASS GANGSTAH ******:

344xw8z.jpg

Yours Sincerely,
WWE Creative.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm SO sorry.

And you can PROVE this, right?

WWE said:
Hi Gareth,

I can confirm that we do not employ people to look at internet wrestling forums. However, we are always happy to hear feedback from the WWE Universe through the channels on wwe.com.

Thanks,
Jennifer Smith
WWE US/Canada Media Inquiries

Gareth=Tastycles

Yours Sincerely,
WWE Creative.

Tell Brian that deanerandterry say to find another job if you troll wrestling forums to get ideas for your show.

@WWE Creative - are you high, insane, or just having nothing better to do than to pretend you work for WWE? Can I have a job, I would like to get paid to troll websites all day!

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3623752 said:
PUSH YOSHI TATSU AND TRENT BARRETA.

There are currently no plans or creative ideas including these two superstars.

Admittedly, there was a genuine mistake in which I had to copy and paste, it was just easier. Like I've said, feel free to contact the WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.

I am not aware of a Jennifer Smith that works for WWE Corporation, please ensure you have contacted the correct enquiry page.

Admittedly, there was a genuine mistake in which I had to copy and paste, it was just easier. Like I've said, feel free to contact the WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut.
Easier? You work there don't you? You should know the contact details off by heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back