WWE conspiracy

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
So after using the name Titus for NXT, WWE have also decided to trademark the name "Showtime" to use for Percy Jackson

and is he bringing his sidekick the Lighting Thief and the rest of the Olympians?

From PWInsider.com

Last Monday, WWE registered to trademark "The Network" so maybe that's what the N in the armband on the NXT guys stands for.... or, maybe that's what they are going to call their new WWE channel.

Don't know if this is coincidence or because of it, but the next day, indy wrestler Michael Stanco, who wrestles as Maximum Capacity, also registered "The Network" for use in wrestling, claiming that he first used it back in May 1998. According to his wikipedia, Stanco is billed at 6'1 and 650 lbs, and calls himself "The World's Largest Athlete" on the independent scene.

WWE have also registered "Showtime Percy Watson."

Currently putting the finishing touches to trademarking Ty Burna before I'm next.

No they can't. I personally saw to that myself. I also managed to snag the "Mr. Incredible" trademark before Disney could and now I'm raking in the royalties! muahahahaha!

I can't help but think the announcer's going to say Eric Young every time they say Percy Watson's nickname.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back