WWE Bragging Rights LD

Still have zero clue why they didn't just go with Gabriel. Besides the fact that Cena needed this match to continue his streak of ppv matches.

Heard Ziggletoes vs Bryan was excellent, just started watching now, might post if interesting things happen.

Whats happened in this match so far?

How great would it be to have Rhodes/McIntyre lose the belts, Golddust win his match, and Golddust taunts his brother about not having a title and being a loser, leading to a semi-prolonged (2-3 PPV) Rhodes/Dust feud?

ZOMG! NEW TAG CHAMPIONS!

Man is that division not just the most worthless thing in the world. Another actual Tag Team, well, kinda (McIntyre/Rhodes) falls to a team that likely won't make it a month.

haha I can see Cena refusing to share the belts with any other Nexus members.. Im really enjying where thsi angle is going

How great would it be to have Rhodes/McIntyre lose the belts, Golddust win his match, and Golddust taunts his brother about not having a title and being a loser, leading to a semi-prolonged (2-3 PPV) Rhodes/Dust feud?

This needs to happen.

Hey, Will, McIntyre sucks.

ZOMG! NEW TAG CHAMPIONS!

Man is that division not just the most worthless thing in the world. Another actual Tag Team, well, kinda (McIntyre/Rhodes) falls to a team that likely won't make it a month.

Freebird rule my good man. It's not CenTunga that's the champion. It's the Nexus, which could be represented by any two members.

CENA ATTACKS OTUNGA AWESOME!

Tag Titles: Cody Rhodes/Drew McIntyre vs. David Otunga/John Cena

WOW. Well this isn’t what I was expecting at all. Otunga and Rhodes start us off. It’s so weird to see Cena in a match 35 minutes into the show. The champions (can’t say heels I guess) control to start with very fast tags. Off to Cena who doesn’t want to tag. Cena refuses to tag out so Rhodes can drill him.

LOUD dueling Cena chants with the sucking crowd winning out over the going crowd. Not a very exciting match after the legit surprising announcement. The comeback sequence is initiated as Cena still won’t tag out. Futureshock is avoided but Drew gets a blind tag and Cross Roads are countered into the STF to give Nexus the belts. I don’t think Otunga landed a single punch.

Rating: D+. This was a glorified handicap match. I get that Cena is a far bigger star than either of the champions but to beat them both in just a matter of minutes is a bit of a stretch I think. This wasn’t much but I like them surprising us for a change on PPV. It wasn’t bad and I’m glad it wasn’t on TV, but this wasn’t much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back