WWE Big Show A Giant’s World DVD

akpolarbear

Dark Match Jobber
WWE announced they were going to put out a 3 disk set on The Big Show with a release date of Feb 22. If you have Netflix, it is available for instant viewing as of this posting. The only hang up is that it is only the bio disk on him. The title itself isn't even listed in Netflix database though.

Im surprised, Wwe usually doesnt have their stuff on newflix, and I was always hoping that they would. Im hoping more wrestling dvd's become available as I use netflix through my 360

If they did the documentaries on Netflix and have people buy the actual DVDs for the matches would make sense.

And from the short clips of the documentary I've seen it does look good.

A Big Show's Matches DVD holds no interest for me really. I never really enjoy his wrestling, he bores me in the ring.

I would be happy to watch a documentary on his career though, those are always interesting. I like seeing what a wrestler actualy thinks about things that have happened during their careers and about how they got their start in the business, so I hope that is included in this box set. If it is, I may rent it and just watch the bio.

Just finished the Documentary and I think it came off quite well. The only complaint is the glossing over of his WCW career. They still did him justice and you get a look at his personal life before the ring and how it is currently. Just check out his mode of transportation, I want one.

If I want to watch Shows matches I'll just You Tube, the guy only has about a handful of matches that are worth a shit anyway, the Documentary portion of the DVD is the only thing I would watch anyway, wish they would do this with a few of their other WWE DVDs

WWE and Netflix teamed up a couple months ago when Knucklehead and Legendary came out on DVD and I've been enjoyin Netflix so far plus The Big Show doesn't get enough credit for what he's done for the WWE as he's put over Benoit, The Rock and whoever else is needed to be put over like The Corre. Paul Wight is the most impressive big man next to Andre in history.

Andre wasn't really that impressive, not when you look at all the great SHW that have come long since, I would put Bam Bam, Big Show, Vader, Kane, Yoko, are all hands down better than Andre

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back