• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Battleground: Kofi Kingston VS Bray Wyatt

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
One match on the cards is Kofi Kingston taking on Bray Wyatt in a Singles Match however with Erik and Luke ringside, it will be anything but a Singles match up here.

My Prediction: I believe that this is going to be a short and simple squash match with Bray Wyatt coming out on top. I can also see after the match, Evan Bourne returning to help Kofi.

End Prediction: Bray Wyatt def. Kofi Kingston

My Prediction: Kane accompanies them to the ring, and stands there idle, Kofi's about to win and Kane gives Kofi a new painful finisher. Bray wyatt then kneels with Kofi with Kane and the other beards and says follow the buzzards

20131003_LIGHT_battleground_Kofi_Wyatt_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Well now this could be an interesting match. I'd say that it goes on second, or it might even open the show. Kofi and Wyatt are likely going to put on a decent match here. I just wish it could have gotten built up more going into the show. It feels put together at the last minute and would have made for a good storyline if it had more time to receive hype. With that being said.... I predict Bray will be winning here. I don't see Kofi winning when the loss does less damage to him than it would for Bray. Kofi will remain a popular midcarder for probably forever. Bray, on the other hand, still needs more wins to establish himself further. The feud might continue on into Hell In a Cell, and if this match delivers then that would not be a bad idea.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Bray Wyatt will defeat Kofi Kingston.

Honestly I feel like I have seen too much of Bray Wyatt in the ring. I don't mean this as a slight on his work, but on his character. Bray is this cult leader with 2 monsters just waiting to do his bidding, so why is he getting his hands dirty so often? They should take a page from Ravens book here and make people who want to fight Bray have to go through his lackeys first. I mean really would we feel all that different about this match if it were Kofi vs. Harper other than the chance that Kofi might actually win?

Weird match, I'm not sure why Wyatt is "interested" on the "fall" of Kofi, but then again that's the beauty of Wyatt's gimmick, you don't understand him. Onto the match, I don't know what to expect, Wyatt needs a victory on a PPV but it wouldn't surprise either if Kofi wins and after the match the Wyatt family destroys Kofi, just like they did it with Kane.

Bray wins this and I think Kofi is a good choice to sell for him as the best Bray has looked so far was against another great bumper, Dolph Ziggler.

I'd like for this to be the start of an actual storyline move for the Wyatt's but I think it's just a match to keep Bray in people's minds while Kane finishes his movie.

I hope they let this match last a while but they have to make time for Santino and Khali. I really want to see more of Wyatt in the ring and Kofi is obviously talented. Wyatt will win no doubt and should be an entertaining match.

It did seem like it was thrown together. I find it interesting that he picked Kofi to attack, and I wonder if a reason will ever been given? I hope they make a feud out of this, but I am thinking Wyatt will get almost a squash win and this will be the end of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back