• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Themed Dreams

Richard

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Simple.

Have you had any dreams about wrestling or WWE, TNA etc where you have been involved in the show and what did you do?

I had dream John Cena moved next door to me and we had a feud. I remember yelling at him "Randy Orton is better that you, you big pussy!"

Then I had a dream I walked into a public bathroom and as soon as I walked in Edge speared me into a concrete wall and we started brawling.

Last week I had a dream and I won Money in the Bank at 'Mania 25 by pushing MVP off the ladder and grabbing it.

Then, last night, I won the World Heavyweight Championship from Kurt Angle and for some reason my mother was the GM and she retired my title and I teamed up with Angle to get it back.

I had a dream that I defeated D'Lo Brown in a match. As a result, he was fed to me as what looked like turkey. I needed help cutting him up.

Edit: As a matter of fact, I think it was D'Lo himself who helped me cut him up. I'm trying to remember if this was the same dream that I found out Tony the Tiger was taking me to court.

I went to a house show and went backstage to meet Shawn, and he asked me if I wanted to see his house and I said yes...

I don't know how or why I remember this but I still remember bits and pieces of this wrestling dream I had when I was like 10 years old. I never could make out who my partner was but Bam Bam Bigelow was our opponent. I stood on the apron scared to death of getting tagged in, I dont think I ever actually got in the match though. Also it goes without saying that The Undertaker gave me quite a few nightmares when I was a kid when he first debuted, I used to hate it when he came on Monday Night Prime Time wrestling because it was right before I went to sleep.

I've;

Had a successful tag run with the hurricane
Taken over Stevie Richards as head of RTC
Lost a world title match to HBK
Defeated Kane and Ric Flair
And been a successful backstage announcer

I don't really dream very often, but back in the daywhen I had bleached hair, I had a daydream that I had my tongue pierced and joined The Brood in place of either Christian or Gangrel, I can't remember which.

kelly kelly challenged me to a "fatal" (hehe) 3 way in an oil wrestling match... Naked oil wrestling the other opponent was Barbie but first i hired kurt angle to make Ken tap out
True story.

I wish I had a dream about wrestling lmao

Mine are boring or just make no sense

Fucking imagination screwing me over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back