Wrestling T-Shirts

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
I'm going to admit now, I've only got 2 Wrestling T-Shirts in my wardrobe. They're both Impact Wrestling related & I won them from a competition run by Brian Hebner on Twitter. I've never bought a TNA/WWE T-Shirt, nor had I ever considered it...

Until now. Having got a load of money for my Birthday, I've bought 2 of each and realised how much difference there is in price.

The two TNA T-Shirts, Sting's old "Nervous" one & the Bad Influence one, came to £29 (Including P+P). They're being shipped to me from the UK though, so y'know, I can see why it's cheaper.

The WWE T-Shirts however, were £28 each (Bryan & Fandango) and the P+P was another £15 on top, because it's being shipped overseas. It's mad, but yes, I couldn't resist.

Anyways, back on topic;

What, if any wrestling T-Shirts do you own?

Do the high prices put you off?

No wrestling t's. I would have to buy them off the internet and I don't have a credit card.

Yes, the high prices put me off.

I have Immortal Hogan and Icon Sting white tees that I wear regularly. I got them free with one of Don West's Brown Bag Deals (I also got a Taz tee but don't wear it:lmao:).

My one WWF event lead to me buying an Eddie Guerrero "Lie, Cheat & Steal... but at least I'm honest" tee shirt that I still wear to this day and my only other Wrestling related tee shirt is my Princess Bride shirt with the late great Andre taking center stage among the cast.

Started buying wrestling shirts back in the attitude era. Rock was my favorite wrestler then so I used to get most of his shirts. I had his original bhrama bull shirt, layeth the smacketh down shirt, we bring the whuppin shirt and his team bring it shirt from back than. I used to cut the sleeves off of them and mostly wear them when playing basketball. I also had the original Kurt Angle WWF shirt. Since then the only time I get wrestling shirts are if I go to a live event. The most recent shirts I have gotten have been Brock's shirt when he returned, and Rock's boots to asses shirt. I really don't wear them out and usually just wear them around the house.

Other shirts that I have gotten over time have been MVP's 305 chain shirt and DX shirt with Shawn and Trips as kids.

I got all of Punks shirts since the white "Best In The World" shirt when he came back. If I like the shirt, I would get it. Hot Topic sells wrestling shirts now, I got two Punk shirts from there. It cost $24 and since I got it in the store, I didn't have to pay shipping.

Are the materials of the WWE and TNA shits of good/decent quality?

Mine are pretty hard wearing, I wear the TNA shirts regularly to play soccer (cotton, so not as sweating as replica soccer tops). My Eddie top is also as good as new although I don't wear it to soccer because the "lie, cheat, steal" stencil doesn't breathe.
bea0f7e0.jpg

I own a Cliff Compton shirt and I think I still have an Edge one somewhere from like 2006 I purchased at a live event. The WWE ones are spendy but I've considered buying maybe a CM Punk shirt at some point.

I owned many of Rock's. Owned one HBK one, no idea why it was an awful one.

I have pretty specific tastes and when I look at the majority of shirts today I just don't like the look of them. I want a shirt to look good on its own, one that you can wear outside of wrestling shows, and not just a gimmick shirt. Something like Dolph's bright pink one...who would buy that? Not me.

Currently, I only own one shirt, a TNA one and it's one of Roode's. I considered getting an Aces & Eights one... dunno if I will though since by the time TNA comes back to the UK the stable will most likely be done and dusted.

I've got Jeff Hardy's enigma logo one, the Abstraction one and I want to get the Portrait one and the Through The Night.

I'd like to get an Austin Aries' Greatest Man Whoever Lived one, James Storm's Beer Hunter one and maybe Daniels' I'm No Saint one.

There's a few WWE one's I'd like to get but they're to expensive at the moment for me

I've got Punk's first 'Best in the World', Bryan's 'Yes! Yes! Yes!', JoMo's 'The Revolution Will Be Televised', and Cena's 'Rise Above Hate' and 8-bit shirts. I use them as pyjamas or to wherever Tastycles is living that particular year.

The only wrestling t-shirt that I ever owned was Austin's Rattlesnake one, where he was posing on the turnbuckle and he had rattlesnakes for arms. I bought it at HMV for like £20. I miss that t-shirt.

And I had an Ultimate Warrior jacket once. I stopped wearing it after one of my friends accidentally dropped his cigarette on the jacket and left a permanent brown stain on it. But it didn't feel right, wearing an Ultimate Warrior jacket during the Attitude Era anyway, so I didn't mind so much.

Not since I was 10 or 11. I threw the three or four that I had into the bin and never purchased another.

I currently own an "Austin 3:16" shirt, a "DX Reunion Tour" shirt, an Undertaker "Worldwide Evil" shirt, and an old-school WWF logo shirt.

I also own a much-worn Undertaker "Big Evil Pain Syndicate" sweatshirt. I used to have two, but had to throw the other one away because my dog used the sleeves as a chew toy.

The prices for the t-shirts aren't bad. They're pretty well-made and hold up to quite a lot of abuse.

CM Punk's white "Best In The World" t-shirt, Christian's "Glass Shatters" t-shirt, Chris Jericho's "RAW is Jericho" retro t-shirt, Kevin Steen's "Kill Steen Kill" John Cena inspired t-shirt and only a couple weeks ago I picked up an Antonio Cesaro "Very European" which is actually quite nice to wear and an ROH "Honor Lives" t-shirt because it was on sale for €6.00.

Was going to buy The Rock's "Just Bring It" t-shirt but it's not as nice looking as it is on television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back