anyone else order the insanely cheap TNA dvds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makeitvab

Pre-Show Stalwart
I had placed my order on march 19th for the 2006 and 2007 dvd packages, and they arrived on thursday (march 26th) and that was with free shipping!

One week to process, ship, and deliver an order that was placed under free shipping and such a large order is rather impressive imo.

Anyways, I am MORE then pleased with my purchases, am currently watching Victory Road 2007 as I'm drinking, playing WoW, and posting here so only catching glimpses of a PPV i've already seen.

For those who werent aware...

http://shoptna.com/2007-complete-year-ppv-dvd-set-1.aspx

From there you SHOULD be able to find the 2006 set.

Anywho..I got my 2 t shirts, one is jus ttheir logo and the other is this badass shirt with a bunch of tribal stuff and their logo somewhat hidden in the middle and the two autographed cards came in a completely sealed thick plastic container which was cool. I semi doubt their...limited qualityness however as my cards are number 190/300 and this deal's gone on for about 3 weeks. I know TNA is more or less of a joke to most but still, the suggestion they have less then 300 fans whod order 24 dvds, 2 t shirts, 2 autographs shipped out for $143.00 after tax is kind of O_O

So again..anyone else order this?

No, the shipping over here is absurd; $35 fucking dollars for T-Shirt, yet when I buy from SMV video or ROH, they only charged $12-14. TNA will neverrrrrrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get my money (insert Evil laugh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back