• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Love My New T-Shirt

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
As maybe three of you will know, I've been hunting this shirt for years. You know, at a reasonable price - I'm not that obsessive. Fourteen British pounds for the shirt and international shipping. It arrived this morning, somehow packed into what I can only describe as an A5 package. It has a funny smell and is a little creased, though I've decided to wear it and that this will solve both problems.

YXCbyB1l.jpg

3qWFlghl.jpg

aJgz6Jdl.jpg

BCW8LtSl.jpg

yKepUozl.jpg

w0g6FZ3l.jpg

It might just be my imagination but, after this and the Daniel Bryan t-shirt I bought, American small sizes seem slightly smaller than British small sizes. Maybe WWE shirts are just tiny. It's a good thing I've got such a gorgeous body. Shame about the face.

Americans are fat fucks. Fatty, fatty fucks. May be why British shirts are smaller

]

It might just be my imagination but, after this and the Daniel Bryan t-shirt I bought, American small sizes seem slightly smaller than British small sizes. Maybe WWE shirts are just tiny.

That's probably it. I know with some shirts I've bought over the years different companies have a different idea about sizes. Like one company's 2X shirts fit like another company's 3X and vice versa. The WWE shirts probably run smaller. I've never bought one of their shirts. I did buy a couple WCW nWo shirts years ago and they fit true to size.

I'm not racist, one from TNA, one from WWE, it don matter. My first wrestling T-shirts:

TNA_Shirt_Austin_Aries.jpg
fig,black,mens,ffffff.u3.jpg

The second one isn't an official WWE t-shirt I believe. Neither did I buy my Austin Aries shirt from TNA shop. 60 dollars my left bum cheek. So in other words, I'm not giving either company nothin, so at least I'm being fair. Not a great fan though.

Proud to say I was here for the beginning of this journey.

WZ Moment of the Year candidate right here.

Does anyone know what the chest size is on WWE shirts. I want to get this Edge one on ebay but it's only in a small. Sometimes a small fits well and sometimes it doesn't

Reminds me of when I got my hands on the Christian "Glass Shatters" t-shirt. People couldn't believe WWE had used such a cool design. Now it's getting too small :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back