• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is the New Day t shirt racist?

No the gimmick it is now is more racist because it portrays black people as laughing jokes with fucking unicorn horns slapping there booty around like some ****es to amuse the white folks in power.

However the N.O.D gimmick portrays black people as strong people standing up for racial injustice being bad asses not running around with fucking llama penises on there heads like some fucking goofballs. New Day might as well eat some fucking Watermelon, Kentucky Fried Chicken and drink some Kool Aid on the way to the ring while there at it.
Ice-Cube.png

No the gimmick it is now is more racist because it portrays black people as laughing jokes with fucking unicorn horns slapping there booty around like some ****es to amuse the white folks in power.

However the N.O.D gimmick portrays black people as strong people standing up for racial injustice being bad asses not running around with fucking llama penises on there heads like some fucking goofballs. New Day might as well eat some fucking Watermelon, Kentucky Fried Chicken and drink some Kool Aid on the way to the ring while there at it.

Did you know that the Nation Of Domination was started by two white guys in the USWA?

I'm just sick of the gimmick the trombone was funny but the continuous lap dances and unicorn shit is starting to annoy me.

They were cool at first but they are now overly stale.

Did you know that the Nation Of Domination was started by two white guys in the USWA?
No I did not know that. I know Owen Hart was once a member but I didn't know it started in USWA.

You just outed yourself as a huge racist. Congratulations.

Just a funny thought I had.

There just normal stereotypes I didn't say anything actual racist like them being slaves from the early days of America with Zeb Colter as there slave master now that is a racist thought.

Again I'm not intending to be "racist" I just find it funny.

No I did not know that. I know Owen Hart was once a member but I didn't know it started in USWA.

It was led by PG-13 who were two pretty awful wrestlers. They were part of the original WWE version as well but were kicked out. Crush was in it and so was Savio Vega. When Crush and Savio got kicked out that's what really started the gang wars in WWE.

It really morphed into the who "Black Power" thing in WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back