If you caught John Cena's t-shirt, what would you do with it?

Honestly, I would probably just give it too who ever wanted it and hope their kind enough not to throw it back..

Keep it and sell it the day he dies, all his fans would go mental and probably shell out the mega bucks for it. That's what I'm planning on doing with my Pele shirt.

I would take the shirt home and message the Rock on Facebook, telling him that even though I've spent most of my time as a wrestling fan dreaming of the day when I can catch his t-shirt, I have to be satisfied with a bright red piece of crap because he'd rather make a shitty GI Joe movie instead of entertain the millions of fans that made him what he is, more often. Then I would probably get into a nostalgia mood and rewatch the Raw in Chicago that I was at, 6 days before WrestleMania. I would look at the shirt, heaped in a pile in the corner of the room and stare at it while John Cena hits that Attitude Adjustment on the Great One...over and over as I replay it. At that point I would need to watch HBK's return from that night about 10 times to make it ok, which would inevitably send me to YouTube to watch other great WWE returns of the Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Chris Jericho. I would then go on Twitter to tell Jericho to come back and probably get stuck talking to people in 160 characters or less for about an hour. Upon remembering the John Cena shirt, I would probably Tweet Cena a picture of me with his shirt, telling him I got it from Raw, and then send him another picture of it with a picture of CM Punk's ball sack tapped to the front. It would of course not be his real ball sack, because a scale picture of them would never fit on an XL Cena shirt... I would then wonder who would win a Stone Cold vs. CM Punk match, and probably spend the rest of my night playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2011, making the match happen until my eyes bled. Then I would sleep...

Reactions: TLC
I would give it to a kid nearby. If it was one of Cena's older shirts like the Ruck Fules one, then I would keep it.

I would probably give it to my son. He’s a huge fan of the Chain Gang Commander and throwing the shirt back would just be stupid.

I'd want the shirt but I'd also want to keep my dignity as an adult male, so I'd stuff it down my crotch knowing full well that no one will find it anyway as girls lack of interest in my package has been made more than obvious.

Mike "The Kid" Killam;3379964 said:
I would take the shirt home and message the Rock on Facebook, telling him that even though I've spent most of my time as a wrestling fan dreaming of the day when I can catch his t-shirt, I have to be satisfied with a bright red piece of crap because he'd rather make a shitty GI Joe movie instead of entertain the millions of fans that made him what he is, more often. Then I would probably get into a nostalgia mood and rewatch the Raw in Chicago that I was at, 6 days before WrestleMania. I would look at the shirt, heaped in a pile in the corner of the room and stare at it while John Cena hits that Attitude Adjustment on the Great One...over and over as I replay it. At that point I would need to watch HBK's return from that night about 10 times to make it ok, which would inevitably send me to YouTube to watch other great WWE returns of the Rock, Shawn Michaels, and Chris Jericho. I would then go on Twitter to tell Jericho to come back and probably get stuck talking to people in 160 characters or less for about an hour. Upon remembering the John Cena shirt, I would probably Tweet Cena a picture of me with his shirt, telling him I got it from Raw, and then send him another picture of it with a picture of CM Punk's ball sack tapped to the front. It would of course not be his real ball sack, because a scale picture of them would never fit on an XL Cena shirt... I would then wonder who would win a Stone Cold vs. CM Punk match, and probably spend the rest of my night playing Smackdown vs. Raw 2011, making the match happen until my eyes bled. Then I would sleep...

Well that is bizarre.....

I would probably just keep it, then sell the motherfucker for a shit load of money to one of Cena's legion of fans, who would probably jack off into it and hold it tight as they slept.

Then I would spend the money on stuff I actually want.

Some people here are pretty uh... crazy... especially the guy that says the shirt is $5... are you INSANE!? It's $20 on the website, and if you buy it at the event itself it's more like $30.

I'd keep it, frame it, and at some point in time try to get it signed. Then give it to one of my kids when he gets older.

Well, I don't really like John Cena, but I'd keep it anyway. I mean, it's an actual shirt worn by an actual wrestler(no wait, it's Cena...... nevermind).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back