What was John Cena's best T-Shirt?

CM Steel

A REAL American
From over the years ever since John Cena became the face of the WWE. Cena has always sported a colorful John Cena merch t-shirt on WWE TV. Yeah the Rock got on Cena pretty hard a few short years with the whole "fruity pepples" thing. Since Cena has had a different t-shirt in every single color of the rainbow. But in your opinion. What was John Cena's best T-Shirt?

Me personally, it would have to be his black t-shirt with the words "Rise Above Hate" on it.I just loved the message from it. We can either rise above hate or embrace it. But what is your personal favorite John Cena merch t-shirt?

champherecena.jpg

New-John-Cena-White-T-Shirt-The-Champ-Is-Here-RTIMENOW-2013.jpg

Nobody took the piss to my face, which is the least you can ask. Also, a ladyfriend said she liked it, though I think she was just being polite.

I'm a sucker for the obnoxious coloured ones. Green is my favourite. I really ought to find one for St Paddy's.

That's a pretty good question considering Cena merch. is among the ugliest ever designed on the face of the planet. But there are a few that come to mind...

- "Rise. Above. Hate.": Probably his best "regular" t-shirt. It wasn't too over the top & when he teamed with Rocky at Survivor Seriers 2011 those colors made him look the most legit & attitude era-esque standing across the ring from Dwayne (probably just because Cena wasn't dressed in some silly fruity pebble color).

- "Rise. Above. Cancer": Cena's first pink tee deserves some recognition because it was his first shirt I can remember that didn't just have some goofy slogan on it & looked like it was just made to sell to school children. It had a real message on it & it started a movement of WWE producing pink Susan G. Koman shirts for many of the other WWE Superstars to help spread awareness about cancer.

- "Cena Suck!": I think this shirt also deserves some recognition. Not necessarily because I liked the shirt or I would wear it but because it is the first I can ever remember a Wrestling company making a shirt that actually slanders one of their superstars, let alone their biggest superstar. Sure there have been several fan made shirts to hate on talent but I don't ever remember seeing one that was manufactured by the same company that was also promoting said talent.

My personal favorite though is actually one of the fan made shirts. Back just after Cena came out with his "Ruck Fules" shirt I went to a live event & saw a guy with a shirt on that said "**** Fena". Absolute classic & it makes me chuckle to this day.

I'm just praying he comes out wearing a Superman t-shirt one day, the IWC's reaction would be priceless.

The Never Give Up Cenation ones, Hustle Loyalty & Respect AWA logo, and Chaingang Assault Battalion t-shirts were my favourites.

All of Cena's shirts should come with a scarlet S on them.

The S stands for Sick Perveted Deviant Necropheliac Fuck.

I'm just praying he comes out wearing a Superman t-shirt one day, the IWC's reaction would be priceless.

Honestly I don't know why this has never been done. It would be great.

My pick would be the dark blue and yellow Never Give Up one and the inverse with the yellow shirt with blue lettering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back