I'm Going to Purchase a John Cena T-Shirt

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
I've decided to declare my loyalty to everyone's (least) favourite superstar ahead of his titantic clash with The Rock on April 1st. With my pledge to Team CeNation, I'm looking to purchase a t-shirt. The options are:

This "Retro" Shirt (from 2007) which is on sale at £8:
72366.jpg

The 2011 Red Shirt available for $9.99, American (roughly £7.50, plus P&P):
72378.jpg

Or, do I Rise Above Hate for a cool $24.99, American (again, roughly £18, plus P&P):
72381.jpg

The most expensive one is the one I like the most, but the other two are shockingly cheap. Decisions, decisions...

The Rise Above Hate one is the only WWE t-shirt I've ever wanted.

Are you going with WWEShop.com? Surely there's a British alternative that's not WWWEuroshop.com.

I have the Chain Gang Retro, and the red persevere shirt. I am thinking about getting the Rise Above Hate one because I just found out I am getting tickets to go to the last RAW before WM29!!

Chain Gang definitely has more street cred than Cenation, though I'd advise against giving WWE Euroshop any custom.

The old school chain gang shirt is definitely the most bad ass. I'd go with that, though Rise Above the Hate is sweet too.

I could never wear a shirt with words rise above hate on it in front of others, so if you want to wear it in front of others I'd suggest you go with the chain gang.

For Wrestlemania I was thinking either the Cena sucks shirt or a Rock Shirt. But I have to admit, I love the design on Cena's new diggs.

Get the red Cenation shirt. If you want to declare your loyalty. you'll want to go with the loudest option. Lots of children pray to John Cena every night. You want to make sure he hears you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back