• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Personality You Would Want For a GPS Voice

An Iron Sheik GPS would be fun

'Turn left you facking moron or I brake car and make you humble'

Ultimate Warrior tells you to push the car into a nosedive and face total destruction.

JR would be hilarious.

"TAKE A LEFT TURN, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!"

"THIS DRIVE WILL BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER!"

When you're about to turn into a fast food restaurant:

"DONT DO IT KID, THINK OF YOUR FAMILY!"

The Bret Hart GPS will only take you to Montreal, because it knows best. The Bret voice also isn't compatible with the Triple H voice, or any other voice that isn't family.

The Daniel Bryan GPS has been recalled due to factory defects, but buyers are anxiously awaiting its return.

The John Cena GPS comes in an assortment of bright colours and is insanely popular among women and children. The device has no "turn" option, though.

HAHA! I love the Cena one.

I hear the Ric Flair GPS only takes you to Space Mountain.

200x200px-ZC-2f33da20_classic-WWF-WWE-Ric-flair-woo-13815349244.gif

The Rock knows only one set of directions.

"The Rock is gonna go down Know Your Role Boulevard, hang that right at Jabroni Drive, and proceed to check your candy ass in at the Smackdown Hotel."

Scott Steiner will tell you the guy you pass is fat. He'll also say you've got a 25% at best of getting where you're going without him. But if you take his 75% and add 66 2/3% you've got a 141 2/3% chance of getting where you're going

Scott Steiner will tell you the guy you pass is fat. He'll also say you've got a 25% at best of getting where you're going without him. But if you take his 75% and add 66 2/3% you've got a 141 2/3% chance of getting where you're going

When you can understand what it's saying.

A Bray Wyatt GPS would say the same thing all the time, no matter where you're going.

A Paul Bearer GPS would eventually drive its users insane just with the sound of his voice.

Sasha Banks GPS

Or a Bella Twins GPS... Hear Nikki's seductress voice when I arrive to my destination but Brie's bitchy snark voice when I make the wrong turn or force it to reroute. I'd absolutely love it!

I'd advise against people getting the Jeff Jarrett GPS voice. He stops halfway to where you are and demands more money to finish the trip.
The Rock knows only one set of directions.

"The Rock is gonna go down Know Your Role Boulevard, hang that right at Jabroni Drive, and proceed to check your candy ass in at the Smackdown Hotel."
If you can smell what The Rock is cooking...... turn right and proceed North on the Garden State Parkway.

I'd want Kurt Angle just to hear him break down into tears of joy when you reach your destination after an easy 10 minute drive.

Vince would fire you if you made a wrong turn, passed a red light, etc. "Turn right here, dammit! I told you to turn right, dammit! That's it! You're fiiirreed!"

Austin could be a good one also. Hearing his deep Texas accent yell out directions and shit would be hilarious.

"You took the wrong damn turn, jackass. You were supposed to make the turn back there, not up here."

"That sharp right turn's a doozy, so be sure to watch your ass when you come up on it."

None of them. If my GPS isn't equipped with the voice and personality of the Iron Sheik I am not buying it.

The Bret Hart GPS will only take you to Montreal, because it knows best. The Bret voice also isn't compatible with the Triple H voice, or any other voice that isn't family.

The Undertaker GPS only makes a sound once every hour, so you better hope you need to make a turn then. Also, the "Home" destination inexplicably gets turned to whichever funeral home is nearest.

The Brock Lesnar GPS is exactly the same as the Paul Heyman GPS, only more expensive.

The Daniel Bryan GPS has been recalled due to factory defects, but buyers are anxiously awaiting its return.

The Buh Buh Ray Dudley GPS has a bad stammer, confusing drivers as to how many times they need to turn.

The Rob van Dam GPS has a mysterious icon resembling two shoes tied to a phone line.

The John Cena GPS comes in an assortment of bright colours and is insanely popular among women and children. The device has no "turn" option, though.

The Hulk Hogan GPS refuses to work in ethnic neighbourhoods.

The Kane GPS randomly explodes and sets your car of fire. The Big Show GPS leaks battery acid everywhere at random intervals to simulate crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back