• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Personality You Would Want For a GPS Voice

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
16PW3kg.jpg

This is definitely a tough one for me. All of these would be funny to have as incorporating typical GPS instructions and all that, I would think JR would be the most fun, so he's my pick. When you come up to a wreck on the side of the road, he could go all like "AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE'S BROKEN IN HALF"

He could also say things like "turn left kid make yourself famous!" "BAH GAWD LEFT/RIGHT TURN AHEAD!" "Aw son of a bitch! You took the wrong turn, damn it!"

But yeah, my pick is JR.

Good ol' Jim Ross. He has the best voice in wrestling history. For the same reasons you had.

*Accidentally crashes into pedestrian* "BAH GAWD THAT KILLED HIM!"

*Coming up to red light* "WOULD SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN CAR! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!"

I'd say Austin but I'm guessing hearing "WHAT?" every 4 seconds would drive me nuts.

Let's go with the Million Dollar Man, he would tell me to do whatever I want and when I got in trouble he would remind me that "everybody has a price!". From there I bribe the cop and I'm off Scott free.

Paul Heyman! I would love to hear his stories while driving wherever. Regardless if he's lying or telling the truth. I'll relish hearing his stories.

Turn left in one mile kid don't miss your chance to be something! Now kid now do it now! If not now then never! Bah gawd kid turn left you're going to miss it dammit!

I don't know how true this is but I read that Homer Simpson is the most common "celebrity" GPS voice.

Anyway, about wrestlers and the wrestlers mentioned I think I'd go Cena.

Seems like his would be the easiest to listen to.

The fuck, no Macho Man?

I'd go with The Rock, but only if he could sing the directions to me. Voice of an angel.

When you turn it on:

"BOOONESAW IS REHHHDEEE!!!"

Wrong turn:

"I'VE BEEN IN DA DANGUH ZONE!!!"

Stuck in traffic:

"HEY FREAKSHOW! YOU'RE GOIN' NOWHERE!!!"

Pass a car:

"OHHH YEAAHHHHH!!!"

Need to make a gas stop:

"SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!!"

The Eric Bischoff GPS leads you around in circles for hours, only to quit working when you run out of gas halfway to your destination.

Despite its very high cost and horrible track record, it's still popular with people.

The Vince Russo GPS comes fully loaded with a bunch of shit you don't need, as well as making your lefts and rights by making 3 rights and 3 lefts accordingly.

When you run a red light: GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!! YOU PASSED A RED LIGHT!!!

When you're sitting in a traffic jam: AWWW SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

When you have to make a U-Turn: YOU SON OF A BITCH!! TURN AROUND!

When you come up to a wreck on the side of the road: "AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE'S BROKEN IN HALF"

When you make a wrong turn: Son of a bitch! You took the wrong turn, damn it!

I assume JR would point out every BBQ joint along the way as well. He's also remind how great the road you're on used to be, and how if they only did (this), it would be great again.

The Bret Hart GPS will only take you to Montreal, because it knows best. The Bret voice also isn't compatible with the Triple H voice, or any other voice that isn't family.

The Undertaker GPS only makes a sound once every hour, so you better hope you need to make a turn then. Also, the "Home" destination inexplicably gets turned to whichever funeral home is nearest.

The Brock Lesnar GPS is exactly the same as the Paul Heyman GPS, only more expensive.

The Daniel Bryan GPS has been recalled due to factory defects, but buyers are anxiously awaiting its return.

The Buh Buh Ray Dudley GPS has a bad stammer, confusing drivers as to how many times they need to turn.

The Rob van Dam GPS has a mysterious icon resembling two shoes tied to a phone line.

The John Cena GPS comes in an assortment of bright colours and is insanely popular among women and children. The device has no "turn" option, though.

The Hulk Hogan GPS refuses to work in ethnic neighbourhoods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back