Wrestling Isn't Wrestling: A Short Film by Max Landis

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Max Landis is the writer of Chronicle, which I hated, and the son of director John Landis (Animal House, Blues Brothers, An American Werewolf in London). He really likes Triple H. The result is really very funny and a little bit informative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Also features Joey Ryan, John Morrison, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Justin Roberts and Goooldberg.

I don't know if I liked it or not, I think the only reason I watched until the end was because the girls were pretty. I think it's a good advertisement for WWE and the writing was much better than expected but it's definitely not for someone who hates HHH, Shawn and Orton as much as I do :p

Fun. Seth Green, Macaulay Culkin, and Haley Joel Osment. The Holy Trinity of child actors. Except not really, but still weird seeing them. I wonder if it is any reflection on childhood fame and arrested development. Someone call Freud.

As a bit of trivia, I write for the guy holding the phone at the end. I probably posted something on the site he was looking at that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back