• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone's Concussion Testing is Behind the Times

Is there anyone on WZ you're concerned may have a concussion?

• Yes

• No

• Milenko

• Yaz

• SmarkMadden

• Nari

• Slyfox696

• Not Miko

• Pierce Brosnan

• It's Damn Real!

• Haiku

• Haiku

• I Am Phenom

• Other (Please specify)

• Haiku

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Vince McMahon and the WWE, carny and exploitative as they are, just did right by the health of one of their biggest stars ever, stood their ground, and put him out to pasture. This is a great victory when it comes to respecting the dangers posed by brain injury.

But what has WrestleZone done to tackle the problem? Good, promising posters are frequently exposed to the sort of knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, drooling-onto-your-shirt stupidity that causes them to slam their head into their desk with reckless abandon. Enough head slamming, and eventually good posters become the stupid ones, saying dumb shit and causing numerous head injuries to people who used to expect better of the once-good posters. It's a vicious cycle, and the moderation team has done nothing to stop it.

I hereby propose that WrestleZone begin instituting its first concussion prevention and testing program, designed to curb reckless stupidity on this board. We should start with an indefinite moratorium on wholesale stupidity followed by rigorous screening of posters whose activity suggests concussion-like symptoms. In addition, anyone who gets into frequent heated discussions with someone who's beneath them should be assessed ASAP just to be safe. This list includes Haiku, NorCal, and Slyfox (the last of which everyone is beneath). We should also be screening new posters, lest another BSE find his way here and create a dangerous environment for himself and everyone around him.

Would you support such a plan?

Damn it, Coco, you're going to ruin my ultimate plan on being one of those shock jocks that let the morons on air, so I can have my audience laughter at their stupidity. Don't kill the gimmick, I just convinced Killjoy to let me on his podcast. My shtick making fun of the dumb can't end here

Just to be safe, you ought to let Killjoy screw your wife while you secretly film them. Think of it as insurance.

I'd definitely send out for testing on the people who regularly bully prisoners. BaconBits can go first.

Then again, for this to work, the people administering the tests would have to undergo testing themselves. I mean KB is obsessed with boulders and imaginary rabbits, so he cant be all there.

I don't have a concussion currently, so we don't need to distract from the conversation at hand. Thank you for the concern, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back