Wrestlezone Survey: Styles

What is your favorite wrestling style and/or match.

• HARDCORE! (ECW, Mick Foley)

• Technical emphasis (Benoit, Bret Hart)

• Lucha Liiiiiiiibre! & Cruiserweight (Mysterio, Super Crazy!)

• Brawlers (Stone Cold, Bradshaw)

• Clash of Titans (Hogan, Andre, Brock, Big Show)

• Psychological (Flair, Rock)

• Tag Team (Hardy's, MNM)

• Other (what am I missing?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

jameyt2003

pro wrestling sux
I am curious to know what you guys favorite style of wrestling is.

examples being Lucha, technical, brawler, power, psychological, hardcore etc. Please if you have any favorite styles that I am unaware of, describe them and suggest a few matches.

My favorite is Lucha Libre. Its not necessarily because I am half Mexican, but i'm thinking that may have something to do with it. Besides that, I enjoy the high tempo, high flying, and high risk that makes up most lucha matches. I also enjoy seeing non latino wrestlers who employ this style of wrestling.

I think Batista was a great example of a lucha libre. jk :wtf:

Of course I like Eddie and Rey, but I enjoyed watching La Parka in WCW and Juventud.

So anyway, that is basically what I am asking of you guys if you could be so gracious. :worship:

Man I'm quite the ass kisser. I think I would do really well in the WWE.:taijiri:

You should have made a poll. It would be easier to keep track of.

I like technical wrestlers and cruiserweight/lucha wrestlers.

I know cruisers and luchas aren't always the same thing but I'm just going to go ahead and combine them.

The Cruiser division was my favorite part of WCW during the Monday Night Wars. A lot of that had to do with Jericho.

I like the speed of the matches and seeing wrestlers do things I could never do. I like the high risk moves.

When matches are slowed down though I like technical wrestlers like Bret Hart and Mr. Perfect.

I'm a fan of some hard hitting wrestling every once in a while but it's usually if it's wrestlers that can still be considered technical like Chris Benoit.

For the most part I've grown out of hardcore wrestling. It can be okay if it's done right but when I go back and watch ECW stuff I tend to find myself watching less of the bloody shitty matches with guys like Balls Mahoney and Ian and Axl Rotten. I've never been into Sandman so I don't watch his matches very often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back