Wrestlezone Forum Awards?

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
Rest assurred, this isn't another one of those fucking tournaments. Now, I know many of you will think this is a lame idea, but it's mainly for entertainment purposes only.

I'm thinking about this time next month or even closer, I could "host" an award ceremony and I will give out many "awards" to the various posters. The awards can be something like... The award for the most annoying poster, or the award for the most consistant poster. You all get the idea.

Who's up for it? If anyone is, you can PM me and I will take your opinion into consideration if I do decide to go ahead with this. You can PM me about who you like or hate the most, blah blah blah. But there's really no proper and official voting in this, I basically decide the awards based on my personal opinion. And I'll make it so a poster cannot receive more than one award.

What do you think? Refrain from bashing please.

Ideas would be nice too.

Ok, just so everyone knows, the mod staff WILL be running BOTH Wrestling Year End Awards AND Posters / Forums Year End Awards. Categories such as "Best Poster," "Best Thread Starter," "Rookie of the Year," "Thread of the Year," etc will be featured.

I think we should have a category for "Best poster suck-up", to be given to the poster who sucks up to people more than any other.

It would be a close race between about 7 people.

I don't know. I think Klunder would be a major player. Tim, Rusty would both be good candidates as well. And I'm sure there are more.

we should have people who blatantly won't win anything presenting awards, so I can do that...

I agree FLUK I think we should hand out the awards. Then I'd do more then just read about it xD

All due respect to whoever does the poster related awards, but you can't compete with last years. All 100 or so threads.

ya 100 threads and I didn't get a damn 1.... not even close to the most underrated... :( oh well there's always this year lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back