Wrestlezone Debater's League 2010: Alternates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper Ghost and SavageTaker have been added to the Alts list.

Guys, if you're called upon to enter this thing, DON'T DISAPPOINT ME BY BACKING OUT! Trust me... my patience is wearing thin and it won't make me happy to pussy out like many others have already.

I'll do it.

Big Sexy, why the fuck weren't you in this from the beginning?!? Wasted talent, I say.

Regardless, thank you for joining.

I'll give it a shot.

Oh, FUCK yes. You're so in.

--------------

Just a reminder to all: This is not saying you'll definitely be entered in this league. As entrants bail out, you'll be entered in the same order that you signed up. You'll also take on the previous entrants' points, wins and losses.

I'd like to sadly annouce that I can no longer participate in this league...

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. D-Man, I actually have an idea. Last year, I remember they're being alternate Rumbles, to see who gets the next open spot. Now with more names in the running, is it possible to do one of these?

I'd like to sadly annouce that I can no longer participate in this league...

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. D-Man,

Dick.

I actually have an idea. Last year, I remember they're being alternate Rumbles, to see who gets the next open spot. Now with more names in the running, is it possible to do one of these?

I would love to. The only problem is that when someone drops out we need an immediate replacement. Rumbles take time... time we don't have.

The league must continue smoothly. It runs long enough as it is. The last thing we need is to extend it for another two or three weeks.

Cunt :p

I would love to. The only problem is that when someone drops out we need an immediate replacement. Rumbles take time... time we don't have.

The league must continue smoothly. It runs long enough as it is. The last thing we need is to extend it for another two or three weeks.

Well of course, but we could set it up for next week. This week, wwe have a battle royal, and the winner, and 2nd, and so forth take the place of the poster who decides to leave. That way, we know who's dedicated, and who's going to stay in this thing

I would like to be an alternate, if that is possible. I know I am new but I am pretty knowledgable.

I can't speak for availability, but I will say being new has nothing to do with it. Use what you know, research what you don't, and take a little time with your post. I've been surprised by "new" people coming out of nowhere and stepping up in this thing already, so there's no reason why you couldn't either.

I can't speak for availability, but I will say being new has nothing to do with it. Use what you know, research what you don't, and take a little time with your post. I've been surprised by "new" people coming out of nowhere and stepping up in this thing already, so there's no reason why you couldn't either.

Alright, thanks. I meant if there was something available I would love to be an alternative. I read something on the site that D-Man was looking for new alternatives.

I see a lot of high calibre relief talent signing up. This is going to get interesting. I just wish you guys had all been around from the start.

Yea same here. If there is any availability for alternate or a reg spot I am definitely interested. If there's anything else I need to know don't be afraid to pm me.

Having read some of the debates, i have to say i'm impressed. I'ld like to throw my name into the ever-expanding hat, please.

Sorry Dum Dum Dudley, but the season is coming to an end and the list of alternates had ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back