Wrestlezone Court!

LOL..I'll be like Roz...the sarcastic security lady...LOL :p who basically sits around and does nothing but gets paid anyway...Its Night Court folks...all rise..

Hahaha. That was pretty funny with the "The last I heard". Jenks is right though, he's watching Tennis somewhere.

i wld take lesnar, but he is a cunt. im pretty sure jenks could take him in a real fight... can we perma ban lesnar while he is off watching tennis? that should be a ban just based on him taking vacation to watch.

i wld take lesnar, but he is a cunt. im pretty sure jenks could take him in a real fight... can we perma ban lesnar while he is off watching tennis? that should be a ban just based on him taking vacation to watch.

The fact that you are shit would work against him if you were defending him anyways.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2751342 said:
The fact that you are shit would work against him if you were defending him anyways.

if your so confident then defend him. hes got a better chance than your ****** love child kirey does. at least bill understands eddie is dead. +1 pt to lesnar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back