Wrestlezone Court!

Can I possibly get out of here. I took a lot of time off to practice actually communicating in threads and the only rule I really broke was bugging an admin which I'm sorry about and I didn't even know KB was an admin when I did it. I promise I could actually post good information and discussion topics if I'm allowed out. Please Consider.

I asked why you closed a thread and then we had trouble ending the PM conversation, After asking each other not to respond. Really stupid reason.

So any suggestions on how I can get out a little faster? Or a timeline of when I should get out? I did actually post good stuff on threads I just got put in here for being an annoing Pm'er. (Pardon any spelling mistakes you might possibly find in (Pm'er)

Usually the system goes you stay in here until I forget about you and I let you out because there's no real reason for you to be in here anymore.

I think from a few posts ago you clearly forgot me. So maybe just maybe you could take me out of here. I definetly learned my lesson and would really like to actually be back to the actual pages because I do have some good ideas that I know will make for good discussions.

Hey KB I posted two new threads in the prison today. I was just wondering if you could check them and see if their of quality. Also if you could delete one of the defining moments that be greatrly appreciated. Any feedback would be gretly appreciated Thanks!

There's a lot of posters in prison that I think deserve a 2nd chance on the main forums (not necessarily saying me) and I was wondering if we could get more cases because a lot of people are actually digressing as posters in Prison because of the constant spam threads that seem to be so popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back