• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlezone Court!

To be honest, dude... I just think you're an idiot. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Acting like a snatch, then apologizing, makes you look even more like a snatch.

I really don't say anything too offensive to you. You just randomly take offense.

Yeah I know it's the way I am. I felt bad after last night and thought I'd give you a shout-out after what happened. By the way you accidentally green repped me last night which I have no problem with but I'm just mentioning it.

Back when Jenks was an absolute asshole, even though he has improved...... I don't think that saying something about someones wife especially if you don't know her is something that he should be expected to easily forgive.

So it would be better if he knew stingers wife? Of course not. It is just a stranger talking shit on the internet. If anybody holds a grudge over that they are just sad and pathetic.

Words are words... But somethings are much more likely to piss someone off. Regardless if they know you, her, or your dog. Sometimes, people say shit that just push the right button.

I'm glad I'm in prison. I have no desire to post anywhere else I can just read it. I know my opinions are correct so I have no desire to spread them to you.

Prison is the best

fuck you

Well, you say you're leaving. So to show its for good, and you're not going to pussy out. Post something that will make it final. If you got the balls to that is. Or are you just looking for attention, then going to back out for some stupid reason? Come on. Be a man. Make your exit official

Already told you. Post something that will make sure you get banned, that way even in a moment of weakness (im sure you get lots of them) you cant go back on your word to leave for good.

Actually, you are. Or you would not be in the Prison. Posting Spam is against the rule, I'm sure you did that at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back