• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestler Net Worths

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
CelebrityNetworth.com has published an article listing the richest professional wrestlers in the world, with figures acquired from all publicly available information including salaries, real estate holdings, divorces, record sales, royalties and endorsements. The estimated net worths come from a formula that takes out taxes, manager’s fees, agents' fees, and lifestyle. The list states:

1. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's net worth – $70 million

2. Steve Austin's net worth – $45 million

3. John Cena's net worth – $35 million

4. Big Show's net worth – $30 million

5. Triple H's net worth: $25 million

6. Kurt Angle's net worth – $20 million

7. Chris Jericho's net worth – $18 million

8. Shawn Michaels' net worth – $17 million

9. The Undertaker's net worth – $16 million

10. Mick Foley's net worth – $15 million

11. Bret Hart's net worth – $14 million

12. Edge's net worth – $14 million

13. Brock Lesnar's net worth – $12.5 million

14. Goldberg's net worth – $12 million

15. Batista's net worth – $10 million

16. John "Bradshaw" Layfield's net worth – $9 million

17. Rey Mysterio's net worth – $8.5 million

18. Kevin Nash's net worth – $8 million

19. CM Punk's net worth – $7.5 million

20. Jerry Lawler's net worth – $7 million

21. Randy Orton's net worth – $6 million

22. Alberto Del Rio's net worth – $6 million

23. Hulk Hogan's net worth – $5 million

According to the article, Hogan lost an estimated $25 million in his divorce from ex-wife Linda. She was awarded 70% of the couple's liquid assets, a 40% stake in all of Hogan companies, six luxury cars and millions more in property.

24. Ric Flair's net worth – $5 million

25. The Miz' net worth – $5 million

26. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's net worth – $4 million

27. Chyna's net worth: $1.5 million

Plus, WWE chief Vince McMahon's net worth is listed as $500 million while deceased grappler Randy Savage's is $8 million.

Lawler makes more than Orton :wtf:

Surprising to see that Kane and Sting are not on the list. Both are among of the most experienced active guys.

Personally, I'm of the mind that speaking on television for two to five hours a week and basically being an essential part of the WWE's storytelling should be a high-paying job. Respect your commentators, yo.

Personally, I'm of the mind that speaking on television for two to five hours a week and basically being an essential part of the WWE's storytelling should be a high-paying job. Respect your commentators, yo.

Josh_Kane_crop.jpg

Those celebrity matches must've really done a job for Show. I am sort of surprised to see Angle so high as well but he's done a few films and the like I suppose. But regardless, Vinny Mac is the king.

But... I thought Lawler beat a bunch of nobodies down in Memphis? However did he make so much money?:rolleyes:

No, Lawler's accumulated more wealth than Orton.

I get your point but if this is about accumilation then where is Sting? in WCW he was paid top dollar. These numbers are surprising.

Where is Booker T? DDP? Scott Hall? Steiner? I know they made a ton of cash too.. I remember Hall in interviews saying he doesn't have to work another day in his life if he didn't want too that he was that well off.

Seems like a lot of names are off this list.. I mean they have Goldberg on the list and he hasn't wrestled in years.. so where is ultimate warrior and dusty?

I thought JBL was some kind of investing genius?
Considering he is retired now (as in not really working at all), lives a higher-end lifestyle, and was not on top until 15 years into his career (and only 2 years before he retired), I'd say he really high.

I get your point but if this is about accumilation then where is Sting? in WCW he was paid top dollar. These numbers are surprising.

Where is Booker T? DDP? Scott Hall? Steiner? I know they made a ton of cash too.. I remember Hall in interviews saying he doesn't have to work another day in his life if he didn't want too that he was that well off.

Seems like a lot of names are off this list.. I mean they have Goldberg on the list and he hasn't wrestled in years.. so where is ultimate warrior and dusty?
All those people you listed aren't on the list because their net worth isn't in the top 27.

Goldberg made about ten thousand times the money that guys like Steiner, DDP, Booker T, maybe Dusty and Warrior (who have been out of the ring for 10-20 years), and he probably was smart with his money.

He also hosts 2 shows on Speed channel, and has been doing other TV work, so he's still getting paid.

Where is Booker T?

Spent majority of his career as a tag team/midcard wrestler, only experienced two short periods as a main event wrestler.

Was in his late thirties when he got his big break, only had a couple years as a top name and even those weren't great.

Scott Hall?

Take into account how Kevin Nash is on the list, hes spent the majority of his career as a contracted performer, Scott Hall has not.

Steiner was never really a big player in the wrestling industry, see Booker T.

I mean they have Goldberg on the list and he hasn't wrestled in years..

Stone Cold is second and hasn't competed in a longer period of time. Goldberg was one of the biggest draws in the late nineties, when WWE brought him back you really think they didn't pay him a bomb of money? Not to mention hes had several roles since leaving WWE. Movie roles, commentating on MMA events, I'm not at all surprised Goldberg made the list.

so where is ultimate warrior and dusty?

I don't see Warrior exactly swimming in cash. Hasn't done anything of large profit since the mid-nineties, was on a contract in WCW where they thought he'd make money on merch and shit, which he would then gain a profit of, but considering his run there was a failure he would have been getting a slightly above average wage. Rhodes I can't answer.

Keep in mind with Austin that his merchandise still sells decently and he gets a cut of that. Also he makes a decent living making B movies on a regular basis. From what I understand he made a fortune on his merchandise stuff back in the 90s so maybe he saved a ton of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back