• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleMania_until_Bragging rights

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
wwe-raw-logo.jpg

Since WrestleMania has just shocked the world with some great monents I have decide that I will do a Book This on the Raw brand after Mania.It will start after Mania and I will change one match that I don't think went the right way.I will only be doing the Raw part so no...Smackdown.Edge,Jericho will not be apart of this no Smackdown guys.The GM is back and is William Regal again.He was given the job at WrestleMania.

Championships

WWE Champion

Batsita
Date won:January,29th 2010​

Intercontinental Champion

The Miz
Date won:October,30th 2009​

World Tag Team Champions

The Miz and The Gaint

Date won: December,24th 2009

United States Champion

?????
Date won:?????

Roster

wwe-raw-superstars-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Blue's are face's and Red are Heels

Batista
Finishing move:Batista Bomb

John Cena
Finishing move:F-U,STF-U

Randy Orton
Finishing move:RKO

Triple H
Finishing move:pedigree

Zack Ryder
Finishing move:Zack Attack

Edge
Finishing move:Spear

The Miz
Finishing move:Face Crusher

Sheamus
Finishing move:Razor's Edge

Ted DiBiase
Finishing move: Dream Streets

MVP
Finishing move:playMaker

Mark Herny
Finishing move:World Strongest Slam

Kofi Kingston
Finishing move:Trouble in Paradise

Jack Swagger
Finishing move:Gut Wrench Powerbomb

Evan Bourne
Finishing move:Air Bourne

Cody Rhodes
Finishing move:Cross Rhodes

Christian
Finishing move:Kill Switch

The Gaint
Finishing move:Chokeslam

Chavo
Finishing move:Frog Splash

Raw PPV

One Night Stand
April 25, 2010
1st Mariner Arena
Baltimore, Maryland

Over The Limit
May 23, 2010
Joe Louis Arena
Detroit, Michigan

Fatal Four Way
June 20, 2010
Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Uniondale
New York

Wild Card
July 18, 2010
Sprint Center
Kansas City, Missouri

Summerslam
August 15, 2010
Staples Center
Los Angeles, California

Unforgiven
September 19, 2010
Allstate Arena
Rosemont, Illinois

Hell in a Cell
October 3, 2010
American Airlines Center
Dallas, Texas

Bragging Rights
October 24, 2010
Target Center
Minneapolis, Minnesota

TLC
December 19, 2010
AT&T Center
San Antonio, Texas

Royal Rumble
January 28, 2011
Famly Centre
Saint Charles, Missouri

No Way Out
February 20th, 2011
DeSoto Civic Center
Southaven, Mississippi

WrestleMania
April 3, 2011
WrestleMania XXVII
Georgia Dome
Atlanta, Georgia

Red one's are Raw only PPV's

wrestlemania-26.png

WrestleMania Results(quick run down)

Triple Threat Match
Randy Orton vs Ted DiBiase vs Cody Rhodes

The match had the crowd up on there feet as most people were cheering for the Viper.At one point Cody and Ted looked at each other and both nailed rights and lefts to the other.This led to the finish when Orton clothesline both DiBiase and Rhodes and threw Ted to the outside and the hit an RKO on Rhodes.Orton than stalked DiBiase delivered a punt kick to the head destroying the Million dollar child.Orton went back into the ring and struck with the kick on Rhodes.Randy covered for a huge win over his former legacy parnters.

World Tag Team Championship
The Miz and The Gaint vs John Morrison and Ron Killings

The match started with Miz taking the advantage on Ron and quickly covered.The match continued with both teams getting an advantage at one point.The action spilled to the outside and Morrison went into the fans after a knock out punch.The end came when Miz hit the facecrusher on Killings after 5 minutes of double team action.

WWE Championship
Batista vs John Cena

This was the match of the night and saw at one point Batista break the gaurd rail.Cena and Batista had a face to face moment and that then lead to Batista spitting in the face of Cena.The action was great in this match and really stood up to the hype.Batista hit a spear and then a Batista Bomb but that didn't keep Cena down.Cena fought back and nailed the F-U,but Batista rolled to the outside.The finish came when Batista poked Cena in the eye and nailed a clothesline.

The Pryo goes off and the arean is full with people.The crowd is chanting for Cena and you can't hear the announcers talking.After the crowd has settled down Batista's music hits and he walks out.Batista has the WWE Championship on his shoulder and looks very pleased with himself.Very loud You Suck chant being yelled at Batista, who just smilies at them.

Batista:I beat John Cena!John talked about how he was going to beat me at WrestleMania.All the way up to Mania people said that Cena was going to slay the Animal.Well let me tell you that nobody can slay the Animal.I had the match of my life at Mania, while John Cena had the defeat of his life.This WWE Championship is the greatest Championship in the wrestling world.And I'm the one that is holding it, me...Not John Cena but me.You know it was about 5 years ago when I won my first World Championship.That day was huge,but not as big as Yesterday.The torch that was past to Cena was just ripped out of his hands and given to the Animal.

Cena's music hits and he runs to the ring with huge pop from the crowd.Cena gets a mic from the bell holder and locks eye's with Batista.

John Cena:Batista...Batista...Batista,after WrestleMania and that incredable match we had you still can't figure out that knowone cares what you think.Yeah you are the Champ but not for long.Cause the match at Mania was great...no awesome,but I have an idea.In 3 weeks we have a PPV, at that PPV all matchs will be Extreme Rules.So How about Cena vs Batista at one Night Stand,no countouts,no DQ's.....No Pinfalls....No Submission....The only way to win is to knock down the other guy for a count of 10.Batista....I want you in a Last Man Standing Match!

Crowd goes crazy and they are chanting...One Night Stand!

Batista:Cena, I would have no problem beating you again at one Night Stand.So Cena,yeah it's on.

After Batista and Cena put down the mic William Regal walks out and stops at the top of the ramp.

Regal:Gentleman, I'm gald that you have decide to face each other at One Night Stand.But I have some news that will effect you Batsita,you see I have just signed a new Raw superstar.And he has chosen to pick you as his first opponent.So Batista that match will take place tonight as the Main Event.

Batista:Who?Regal tell me who I have to face.

Regal:Um.....*clears throat*.......!!!EDGE!!!

Crowd goes nuts for the retunr of the Rated R Superstar to Monday Night Raw.

Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

Both Men lock up center of the ring with Orton applying a side head lock before whipping Rhodes off the ropes and landing a stiff arm close line turning him inside out!!! Orton mounts Cody with a few closed fists to his face before sinching in a sleeper hold. But it doesn't last long as Rhodes is able to get to his feet and smash Orton back first into the corner.Orton stumbles out allowing Cody to fly off the top with a cross body but Orton counters and lands a standing drop kick in mid air as both men crash to the mat.

Fans are on Orton side as he gets to his feet only to be leveled via a Rhodes close line once again. The boos rain down as Orton meets the mat not once, twice but three times with back to back suplex's from the Rhodes!!!Cody goes for the cover...one...TWO...Orton kicks out,Rhodes continues the pressure as Orton is sent flying into the ropes only to be dropped via a slam. Cody then picks up Orton and slides his finger across his neck as Rhodes looks for some sort of desturctive move but Orton uses his body weight and drives Cody's face first into the mat with the RKO into the cover...1...2...THR...Cody kicks out!!!!! Orton then fires off some rights and lefts before Cody is sent into the ropes and taken down with a back body drop. Orton stalks his prey as he slithers around the ring like a Viper!Orton raises and again nails the RKO cover...ONE...TWO...THREE!!!!

After a great match, Orton leaves the ring and is attacked by Ted.DiBiase then nails Dream Street on the outside.

Main Event
Batista vs Edge

Batista walks to the ring and ask for a mic off the time keeper.

Batista:Could you all please shut up as I have something to say!Edge you think coming here will help you....no no no!I t will only bring bad things and pain cause I'm the Champion, and when the Animal is on top he dosen't get down.

Batista isn't finished when Cena jumps him for behind.Batista and Cena brawl but Cena takes him down.Cena lifts him up and nails the F-U, and then hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle.As the crowd goes crzy and everyone is standing.Edge runs to the ring and the crowd is chanting SPEAR!!!The bell sounds and then he nails the Spear.Cover by Edge....1....2....3!

Edge is standing over a falling Champion and Cena comes in to.Both men shake hands and then Edge spears Cena.Edge yells in the face of both men and holds the WWE Championship above his head.

End Of Show!​

As of today, Raw Geberal Manager called a press confrence.

He stated that Raw will be a seperate company from Smackdown.Reagl has signed 5 wrestlers to contracts and a new Champoinship has been created.

The following have been signed:
X-Pac
Billy Gun
B.G James
Kane
Rob Van Dam

The new Championship will be awarded to a superstar on Raw this week.Regal has been thinking of the United States Championship or the International Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back