• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania XXXII - Divas Championship: Charlotte (c) VS Becky Lynch VS Sasha Banks

Who would you want to win?

• Charlotte

• Sasha Banks

• Becky Lynch

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So it has been confirmed that a triple threat will take place between the three horsewomen of NxT for the Divas Championship at Wrestlemania 32.

I hope that its the end of Miss Flair's long title reign and start of Sasha's reign. Although I like Becky, yet I would like Sasha to win the title.

In no way, Charlotte should go over. Next feud can be Becky VS Sasha.

I would have loved Paige in this match though.

Thoughts?

:devil:

It's gotta be Sasha. Becky is cool, but Sasha is a STAR. She's legitimately the one reason I haven't cancelled my Network account and given up on the product.

And yes Charlotte's time is up for this reign, no question. It has run it's course.

Sasha has the biggest upside of any diva in the last five years or more, she's multi-talented. Sasha will be a huge star for years to come. Wrestlemania 32 is the biggest of all time, so the biggest stars should shine at the end of the night.

Anyone but Charlotte. I can not stand her at all.

Either Becky or Sasha would be a great champion as both are very talented and can put on great matches and can connect with the crowd in ways Charlotte has never been able to since coming to the main roster.

If I was a betting man I would put my money on Sasha but I won't be upset if Becky wins. Just as long as Charlotte loses and stops sucking daddy's teat to get any kind of crowd reaction.

Sasha is the bigger star t i'm more for Becky winning. There's only one title in the women's division. Once you've won it you've peaked. I'd actually like WWE to spend a year building up towards Sasha Banks' first Diva's title.

Excited for this match. WWE did well by making it a triple threat and not a singles between either of the two. To be honest I think you have Charlotte win here with some help from Ric Flair and then have Sasha win it at the next PPV. Sasha will only get hotter from here so build it up and have the title change at a different PPV. All girls have submission finishing moves which is interesting for a triple threat. Will all three locks some how be all on at the same time? Becky probably takes the l, which sucks because she is a wonderful performer, but in a Dean Ambrose kinda way it doesn't really matter. Regardless should be a good match and maybe the best of the night.

If they give the ladies the time this match warrants, they could tear the house down. I've seen them in triple threat or fatal fourway matches in NXT and they've always been extremely entertaining.

All three women can most definitely go in the ring. Charlotte is infinitely more comfortable as a heel, though I honestly believe Vince should have allowed her to establish herself without Ric Flair, and she's come a good way. Becky Lynch has also come a long way in the past few months, she's definitely over as a believable babyface, she's delivered some quality promos and her abilities are such that the smarks don't give her a hard time for being a traditional babyface. Sasha Banks has the IT FACTOR in spades, she definitely has the star power quality more so than any other woman on the main roster. She's strong inside the ring, knows how to tell a strong story, has great understanding & use of psychology and she's loaded with personality.

I think there's a strong upside for this match so long as Charlotte doesn't retain. I like Charlotte and while I think more could've been done with her than by going the laziest route, i.e. remind everyone every 30 seconds that she's Ric Flair's daughter, but she's still far better as a heel. By WrestleMania, she'll have been champ for nearly 200 days while many fans are wanting to see the title change hands. After all, regardless of the griping some have made, I think the Divas Revolution served its purpose in introducing these women, establishing them in the eyes of audiences and moved onto establishing them as separate individuals. If Becky wins, I think most people will be happy. If Sasha wins, I think damn near everybody will be happy. If Charlotte retains, I think it'll be a bit of a letdown that could still be balanced out if the match is good enough.

That being said, I have a feeling that Sasha Banks wins the title and I also have a feeling that it won't be too long before Bayley makes her main roster debut. If done properly, there's money in Sasha vs. Bayley because the two just have that magic chemistry with each other. Sasha is a tweener with heel leanings who can come off as a mean spirited bitch without behaving like some bratty 16 year old girl in high school while Bayley's demonstrated a popularity similar to Daniel Bryan in that she's a genuinely likeable babyface that

I'm still waiting for Sasha to impress me on the main roster. I can't remember a promo or match that stands out. The purple hair and clothes are trying too hard.

Becky of the three is my favorite. Her music is motivating, she seems real natural on the Mic (although her accent can be an issue), and her ring work makes her look legit tough and scrappy. Although it seems crazy to wrestle in a corset.

Charlotte however is doing the best work in WWE right now. She found her niche as a entitled tall blond prima donna. I suspect she will win.

I think it would be fine to have Charlotte go over here. If for nothing else, than just so I can see the shitstorm reign down on this forum. I'm not joking though, Charlotte has a good chance of walking out of Mania with the title.

From a booking standpoint, Charlotte has been pegged as the next big thing since the moment of her debut, while Sasha and Becky... ah, not so much. Up until a few weeks ago Sasha was doing comedy bits in Team BAD, and up until a couple of months ago Becky was the third wheel in PCB. If I had to guess what WWE's mindest was in regards to the Divas (silly me, right), I do think WWE has big longterm plans for all 3 girls, but I also think Charlotte is their priority. Her heel run has been good and she hasn't come close to reaching the height of it.

On the other hand, WWE has a great opportunity to do away with the stale booking philosophy fans have come to hate over the years, and create a huge star out of Sasha Banks. It's the John Cena conundrum. Do they put all their eggs in one basket, that basket being Charlotte, or do they spread the star power out across the division. Sasha winning at Mania would be the smart thing to do. But this is WWE we're talking about here, so don't be shocked if Charlotte pulls it out.

There are basically two possible scenarios with this match:

1. Sasha goes over to win the belt.
2. Charlotte pins Becky to extend the Charlotte/Sasha feud.

Of course scenario 1 is better, because if you're going to put the belt on a new star, you might as well do it on the biggest stage possible. Extending the feud to a B level PPV only to put the belt on Sasha then helps nobody. I think that this will probably be the best divas match at a WrestleMania since Trish vs. Mickie. All three of them can go, and triple threats are fairly action packed. That being said, I do prefer that an anointing moment, which is what this could be for Sasha Banks, happen in a one-on-one match. I think you can tell a more dramatic story in a one-on-one match between a real hero and villain, which is what Sasha vs. Charlotte could be. Throwing in a second babyface can sometimes water it down, because the crowd isn't 100% behind a single hero.

I think it would be fine to have Charlotte go over here. If for nothing else, than just so I can see the shitstorm reign down on this forum. I'm not joking though, Charlotte has a good chance of walking out of Mania with the title.

From a booking standpoint, Charlotte has been pegged as the next big thing since the moment of her debut, while Sasha and Becky... ah, not so much. Up until a few weeks ago Sasha was doing comedy bits in Team BAD, and up until a couple of months ago Becky was the third wheel in PCB. If I had to guess what WWE's mindest was in regards to the Divas (silly me, right), I do think WWE has big longterm plans for all 3 girls, but I also think Charlotte is their priority. Her heel run has been good and she hasn't come close to reaching the height of it.

On the other hand, WWE has a great opportunity to do away with the stale booking philosophy fans have come to hate over the years, and create a huge star out of Sasha Banks. It's the John Cena conundrum. Do they put all their eggs in one basket, that basket being Charlotte, or do they spread the star power out across the division. Sasha winning at Mania would be the smart thing to do. But this is WWE we're talking about here, so don't be shocked if Charlotte pulls it out.

If I was WWE, I'd have Charlotte win, pin/make Becky tap out. Charlotte should lose on a smaller stage like Extreme Rules so people will remember it better. Sasha winning the title at WM would get overshadowed by Brock/Ambrose, Taker/Shane, HHH/Reigns etc.

The Divas match at WM would literally be a restroom break match since time would be limited because of the main events and video packages.

Sasha is the best all-round diva on the roster and I'm pretty sure this was the WWE's plan from day 1 as they have kept Sasha as far from the title as possible and its her time to shine at Mania

can't be Becky

It can Sasha shes a star

Or Charlotte can keep it. They can really push her. I think she could be one of the best

This is the best match that the WWE Divas division could possibly put on. And I could not be any more turned off to be perfectly honest. Truthfully, Charlotte and Sacha Banks bore me to tears, it is only Becky Lynch that I can actually tolerate. Charlotte has all of the athleticism in the world. And if she could trade that in for a little bit of personality then she might be a worthwhile investment of my time. But Banks is totally overrated. She's fine in the ring, nothing more and nothing less. Nothing sets her apart from the rest of the arrogant heels in the women's division, quite honestly. If either of them win I'll meet the decision with nothing more than apathy.

Becky, is literally, the only good thing going in this match. She's work hard to develop and deliver on the main roster and I think she deserves it. Plus, she's a breath of fresh air in the title picture. Sasha and Charlotte are going to be the new Mickie James and Trish Stratus in the WWE and I wish to avoid that as long as humanly possible. So for that reason, I'm hoping that Becky wins.

Sasha Banks! She's been my favorite since I first tuned in to NXT, and she's greatly impressed leaps and bounds since then. Not to mention, with her cousin Snoop being inducted into the Hall of Fame, it would be a nice feel good family moment to have her win the Divas championship.

I think that with the most recent news, Sasha is the clear winner here. I'm hoping for that, anyway, I'd love to see Sasha get this one.

I'm expecting a classic between these three women. Honestly, it's one of the four matches that I'm wanting to see. Not many matches has my attention this year, but this one, it has tons of talent and potential.

Charlotte plays perfectly the "I'm better than you, cause I have in it my genetic" role. She's a great athlete.
Sasha Banks IS the face of the divas division, imo. Like someone said it already, she truly has the it factor. She really is charismatic, very good in the ring and it's weird since she is a heel but can't be booed.
Becky Lynch is the wildcard in this match. On the other hand, since the Divas Revolution started, she has been the only one that has evolved as a character. She is really good in the ring and has the babyface vibe that you can be invested in.

That being said I would love to see Sasha walk out of Mania as the champ, however, since this is a triple threat, I have a feeling that Sasha is going to get screwed, Charlotte retains, setting up a one on one match between Sasha and Charlotte for the next PPV.

Charlotte retains in a match that I hope is going to be a classic, not only for a "women's match", but as a wrestling match.

Match of the night, no doubt about it. Truth be told, I really don't like Sasha Banks or Charlotte and was hoping that Becky Lynch would be the one leaving Mania with the Women's Championship. But you know what, it was a fantastic match that really showcased how good the new Women's division could be. The match was fluid and kept a good energy throughout, keeping us all guessing at who would be leaving with the Championship. At the end of the day, I don't think that Charlotte was the right choice for the win but I definitely seen it coming after the Championship belt announcement earlier in the night. Whether we like it or not, Charlotte is going to become the standard bearer of the Women's Division in the WWE for a long, long time. She is the daughter of a double Hall of Fame superstar, has the in-ring ability, and could be one of the most over heels in the company. Truthfully, she is the Roman Reigns of the Women's Division in terms of a push but the WWE have the good sense to make her a heel whilst doing it.

Still, it would have been nice to see Becky or Sasha get a chance at being Champion as both deserve it. And after the match that all three were in last night, I could definitely watch these three fight over the new belt for a couple more weeks or months. The match last night was the best match on the card, so that really goes a long way into telling you how far that the Women's Division has come in the WWE. We have seen some decent talents come and go; the likes of AJ Lee immediately springing to mind. But it seems as though all of the best women wrestlers out there are converging to the WWE at the same time and the depth of brilliant women wrestlers in the WWE is starting to show.

Great match overall that signals great things to come in the WWE. But the decision to crown Charlotte still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This was easily the best match of the night. Hats off to these three women for taking their opportunity and running with it.

Would have liked to see the belt change hands but whatever.

Of course, when your women's match is the best match of the night it tells you how bad the event was in its entirety.

Not taking anything away from the women, I just don't think the best match at Wrestlemania should ever be the women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back