Wrestlemania XXVII Guest Host Spoiler

And IF the rock is the guest host, and with Wrestlemania 28 being in Miami, how many Cena vs. Rock threads are going to pop up in the next year

I honestly hope it it's Bieber. Just to witness all of the 15 year old kids on here erupt in a fiery rage of grammatical errors the likes of which we've never seen.

If Fast 5 flops, then I expect The Rock to actually be back in the ring. Mark my words...The Rock's film career is one box office stinker away from being dead.

I always hate to get my hopes up. He is easily my all time favorite, and I feel like he was taken from me lol... It is always rumored, teased and speculated that he will come back. Being that he isn't supposed to wrestle, my hopes are pretty damn high.

He just recently really spoke in depth about an actual return being a sure thing and now the Wrestlemania Guest Host thing arises. He said he had been talking to Vince about doing something special. When Vince came out last week and announced that a Guest Host for Mania was imminent, he alluded to the amount of fans there would be, and how only ONE MAN could handle it or something along those lines.

I thought of The Rock first thing. So, hopefully this time it is a reality and not just a another rumor. I am glad we only had to wait one week to find out who it is and they are not trying to stretch it out a little, for the drama.

If Fast 5 flops, then I expect The Rock to actually be back in the ring. Mark my words...The Rock's film career is one box office stinker away from being dead.

Some of his films were pretty good like Walking Tall, The Rundown and The Gameplan. Plus he was funny in Be Cool. I think his career will be fine.

If it's not The Rock or Justin Bieber then I will refuse to watch Wrestlemania on the internet for free this year.

Take that, WWE.

Oh man, if it ends up being BB this Wrestlemania might have serious fail written all over it. It's beginning to feel a lot like Wrestlemania 11...and that's not good.

Oh man, if it ends up being BB this Wrestlemania might have serious fail written all over it. It's beginning to feel a lot like Wrestlemania 11...and that's not good.

Barker was definitely one of the better Guest Hosts (which is like saying you're the least obese kid at fat camp), but this would be an epic letdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back