• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who You Want In "Expendables II"

I would definitely love to see Jean Claude Van Damme in the movie cause he was one of my top fav actors growing up, just depends on if he likes the script but I'm pretty sure he will star in part II since he told Sly that he regretted turning down the role for the first movie. As far as him being hard to work with, if you have watched the JCVD: Behind Closed Doors documentary although I think that was only for the UK, the guy has changed his ways. He's no longer an egomaniac, he breaks down so much in the documentary and talks about wanting to "save the world". He's realized he fucked up his life with the whole rock star lifestyle, it's like he's now reborn.

I would like to see Steven Seagal in there also but apparently he has beef with one of the writers of the movie, so Seagal looks like a no-go plus JCVD has said he would probably do the movie if Seagal isn't in it, so JCVD is looking good for the movie, Seagal not so much.

And obviously Wesley Snipes, he's beast and is smooth in action roles. Hopefully he gets out of prison in time.

Those are my 3 top choices for the movie. The other people that have been named like Bruce Willis, Arnie, Vin Diesel, Carl Weathers, Rock etc. I would love to see in there too all with the exception of probably Hogan. He was never really impressive in his movie roles to me like Shadow Warriors etc. and he would have the biggest ego there. If only Jesse Ventura were young, I would pick him. And I'm stuck on Goldberg, I keep thinking him but I'm not really sure if he's right or not.

I'll name some others who haven't been mentioned yet who I think I could be interesting.

Tony Jaa - He's only renowned for Ong-Bak but damn he is kickass and a fight against Jet Li would be the shit. This would be a major break into mainstream for him if he's in this.

Jackie Chan - Police Story, Rush Hour, Project A, probably chinas best action star here.

Chris Tucker - He wouldn't mainly be there for the action although he has starred in Rush Hour but he would be there to provide some hilarious laughs. The Expendables could use more comedy.

Ice Cube - I don't really care what anybody says but I think he's a pretty decent action star from his roles on Ghost Of Mars & XXX 2. He has a killer look and talks & acts like a badass which is the whole point of the action genre.

Andrei Arlovski or/& Rampage Jackson - Somebody named Gina Carona which is when I remembered Arlovski & Jackson. They both are true badasses and were alright in their roles in Universal Soldier: Regeneration & The A-Team. Couture could use a male MMA rival/s in the movie although he's never faced these two in the Octagon before.

I'm pretty sure I have more choices for the movie but those are the only ones I can remember for now.

Vin diesel, angelina jolie, Michelle Rodriguez, Robert Deniro and Al Pacino would be great in the next film plus the originals stallone, statham, jet li etc...

Chuck Norris wud be an egomaniac.

SLJ as the military leader seems like a good idea and The Rock and Vin Diesel as the 2 powerhouse villains that put a foil to the team seems good.

Well, since NO one else said it, and I don't understand why.

Donnie Yen...Besides Colin chou (Seraph from the Matrix), Donnie yen is the most underrated Martial Arts star of the past 20 years. Look up Flashpoint, Killzone, and the Ip Man Trilogy, Thus, your proof is given

If we're going with the presumption that Willis is the bad guy then why doesn't he bring in his own band of mercenaries to combat the expendables with him as their leader in the sequel. My idea for the team would probably go something like:
Liam Neeson - A guy who is perfectly capable for action films as he proved in Taken. He could have a very stereotypical style of being an ex IRA man who is an expert in guerilla tactics and explosives. Could make for a good psychopathic to rival Dolph Lundgren's character but more dignified as the silent type that doesn't look like any sort of a threat but is in fact a cruel fucker.
Colin Farrell - As Naitch said, a sort of young punk badass who could fit well as the perfect bane to Jason Statham's character. Could make for some sort of epic knife fight between them.
Danny Trejo - Could make for a good old accomplice of Rourke who kills him as a way of showing the Expendables that they mean business. A melee expert we'll say.
Milla Jocovich - A sort of sniper expert. It'd be unique anyhow to see a woman combat the expendables to see if they would actually kill her.

And throw two more people in there and I' like the look of that team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back