• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Be a jobber in WWE. Would you do it?

I did it

Several times.

Of course it was WAY back in the early 90's and I was just starting out. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

Never famous by the way. Just thought it was a fun topic to respond to.

I did it

Several times.

Of course it was WAY back in the early 90's and I was just starting out. Enjoyed the hell out of it.

Never famous by the way. Just thought it was a fun topic to respond to.
That's awesome!

But I take it that was a paid-per-appearance type thing? I think the OP is asking would you sign an exclusive yearly contract with them just to be a jobber?

Back during that time?

No I wouldn't have taken a deal to do that only. I had aspirations of "making it" and had it drilled into my head to do jobs a few times was one thing as long as you spaced it out. Atleast on that level. When I was brought in the first year you lose everytime out anyway unless you're another Andre the Giant or someone that REALLY stands out

It was $150 per match for New York and Atlanta paid $300 for a while and then dropped it to $150.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back