Wrestlemania XXVII Guest Host Spoiler

Daniel

Of Ace Stevens fame.
You're hovering over the title, aren't you? You're hovering, you're hovering you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, possibly still hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering, you're hovering... OK, probably not anymore, IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!

No, it's not. It's The Rock apparently. Or Dwayne Johnson. Or Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Whatever you fancy, really.

Obviously it's from a dirt shirt, so this is clearly not fact. However, a few sites have run this story so I think it is thread worthy.

Thoughts?

People really expect this to go through and if it doesn't turn out the way the IWC want it to go (The Rock), then people are going to go crazy.

I can only wish. I'll believe it when I see it, and I doubt it will happen.

Well, the article cites another internet article which cites "word going around the locker room." It must be true.

I do believe it's the Rock, he did say he'd be back in an non-wrestling role and more significantly made the comment "sooner than you think...". This means he'd probably be on the show all the way up to mania, Raw is going to draw like a bitch if it's true.

I think there is a good chance that it is true. This guest host thing wouldn't happen just... because. I think there is a big name lined up. The Rock is pretty much the last big WWE star (along with Randy Savage) to not 'come back', so to speak, so I think it is him.

I hope it's right BUT I still have a feeling that it's Austin.

Stone Cold would be a huge letdown. Never thought I'd say that, but he's on WWE TV pretty much once a year.

Savage or Rock would be just plain awesome. Stone Cold would be...ehh. I love Austin and all but I want someone new.

Justin Bieber would be hilarious just for the amount of rage people would have.

People really expect this to go through and if it doesn't turn out the way the IWC want it to go (The Rock), then people are going to go crazy.

Then there will be no tears for the Crock. I think it is extremely likely that the Wrestlemania guest host will be the Rock. There's been talking of Rock/WWE interaction for some time now. And with the hype Vince put on it, chances are good it will be Mr. Johnson.

It will be a one night deal only . He won't wrestle. But it will be awesome anyway. He'll be gold on the mic, he'll receive his big payday, and then after WM27 ends, both sides will part company again.

I realize there's been talk of the Rock appearing since 2004, but over the last year, there has been a lot more speculation. People have been anticipating him being a guest host on RAW the entire time that was going on. He has said in interviews that he would like to have something on the go with WWE, provided it was the right fit. Can't get much of a better fit than the grandest stage of them all. And sure, Vince hypes everything, but I just don't think he'll hype this in this fashion, only for the guest host to be someone insignificant.

It makes as much sense as some of the speculated names for the 2/21/11 mystery guy have made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back