• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania PPV HOF Inductee Segment

mr_dna

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is not a Post for the HOF

So Every year we have the HOF Ceremony Its not something everyone watchs.

Then during Wrestlemania its self you have the moment where All the Hall Of Fame Inductees are brought out for there WM pop . So my Question is we know Ric Flair will be at the HOF Ceremony even know he is a TNA Talent, But Will Vincent Kennedy McMahon Let a TNA Star even if it is Ric Flair be on his Biggest PPV Event of the year one he is hopeing to Get 1million Buys plus .

What do you think will it happen will flair be show on the PPV in the HOF Segment ?and do you think TNA would Allow him to be on a WWE PPV and surely he has it in a contract not to appear on a rivals TV/PPV Broadcast .

A very interesting topic and something that many probably haven't thought about.

I'd have to go with yes. It is a tradition that inductees get a moment during Wrestlemania to receive one last pop from their audience after being inducted. Although Flair is still a TNA contracted wrestler, if they're going to invite him to be inducted into the HOF for the second time, he's granted everything that comes with that honor. I see no reason why they'd invite him to be inducted only to snub him in front of the live, Wrestlemania crowd who would probably boo their brains out if lair wasn't a part of it all.

I think Vince McMahon doesn't really give a damn that Ric Flair works for TNA. If Flair is willing to break his TNA contract to appear at the HOF induction ceremony, why would Vince not allow him to show at Wrestlemania? It's not as if Flair appearing at Wrestlemania with the other inductees is suddenly going to give TNA a million new fans that are going to ditch the WWE. We are talking about what will amount to what, 30 seconds of screen time at the PPV? If Vince was worried about that, he wouldn't have decided to induct the Horsemen, because if you can't get Flair to appear, what would be the point? If Vince is already okay with Flair appearing at the HOF, I cannot fathom why appearing for 30 seconds at Wrestlemania would be any kind of issue at all.

A very interesting topic and something that many probably haven't thought about.

I'd have to go with yes. It is a tradition that inductees get a moment during Wrestlemania to receive one last pop from their audience after being inducted. Although Flair is still a TNA contracted wrestler, if they're going to invite him to be inducted into the HOF for the second time, he's granted everything that comes with that honor. I see no reason why they'd invite him to be inducted only to snub him in front of the live, Wrestlemania crowd who would probably boo their brains out if Flair wasn't a part of it all.

Fixed.

Anyway back to the OP, I see no reason why they wouldn't put Flair on television. Yes he is another company's talent, but I am sure he would agree to appear at Wrestlemania in the inevitable occasion that he is invited to. I am also sure that TNA wouldn't have a problem with it either, one of their biggest current stars is appearing on the biggest wrestling show of the year, free publicity anyone? It's just a 4 minute little segment, I'm sure it will do no harm to put Flair on PPV. As stated before I am sure WWE could also give a rat's ass if TNA decides to attempt to prevent Flair from doing this.

I'm sure that Flair will be at Wrestlemania as well as the Hall of Fame ceremony to be a part of the formal induction for the Horsemen. You can't have the Four Horsemen without Flair. There is the potential issue that TNA won't let him make the appearance, but I doubt that WWE would be going through with these plans and making them public if they did not already have some sort of plan. Otherwise it'd just be Anderson and maybe a couple other former Horsemen members going in individually rather than a full stable induction.

I view it as a chance for Flair to redeem himself after going back on his retirement promise, so it's crucial for him to be there regardless of what TNA has to say about it. TNA might try to not let him. I don't see that happening though because they cannot afford to lose Flair by arguing over whether he should get to do the appearance or not, they need him and this is something that's obviously important to him.

Flair will be there with tears streaming and it'll be a great moment. If TNA is smart enough to realize he should be there for the induction, they should have no problem with him being at the WrestleMania segment. Flair WAS the Horsemen, so it wouldn't be right for them to try and prevent him from appearing. That's just a line you don't cross in wrestling I think, regardless of contracts.

If TNA were very smart, they would talk it up on their own programming and have Flair show off his HOF rings the next Impact taping. They could air footage of WWE on thier show with the Horsemen induction. Vicne would pay any of Flairs legal dramas, hell he has paid tax bills for him before. I suggest this is Flair;s way of getting out of his TNS contract. Managing Gunner??? Really????Im expecting Flair yo be used in backstage vignettes as well during the ppv. They will utilise Flair for their own benefit. If TNA and WWE were smart, they would co-operate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back