• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would WWE induct someone in their HOF if they are already in TNA's??

Well as of right now, Sting is the only person in the TNA Hall of Fame. WWE has tried to sign Sting for years but he's just not interested. Sting will go into the WWE Hall of Fame someday, but I highly doubt that it will happen while he's still signed to TNA.

Triple H is said to be a big fan of Sting while Vince is someone that can take him or leave him, even though he respects his status in wrestling. If Sting is still with TNA when Triple H takes over, it wouldn't surprise me if Trips reached across to TNA in order to work out some sort of deal in which Sting is also inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Based on what I've heard & read, Trips isn't someone that generally looks down on most other companies in the same way Vince is alleged to.

I don't know if WWE would make the same consideration for anyone else on the roster. Sting is someone whose both highly respected & liked by wrestling insiders & fans alike both as a pro wrestler and as a human being. While he certainly has flaws like anyone else, he's someone who hasn't made an embarrassing spectacle of himself. Sting is the biggest star in American wrestling to have NEVER had anything to do with WWE, so he's someone that would generate a lot of buzz.

I wouldn't have sting in. He's never wrestled in the E is a huge part of on screen TNA past, present and unfortunately future. Even when he finishes up at age 90 I still wouldn't induct him because HE DIDNT WORK FOR THE E and thats all it really comes down to. And dont just say " But he can work one show as a guest" DONT BE A MARK thats bullshit Labar has an appearance on Raw and has worked in the industry lets put him in while we're at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back