• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleMania 28 to be held in London, England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Raven's Epitaph

Getting Noticed By Management
I was just sat discussing the Superbowl with my Dad, and we got onto the subject of the Wembley Stadium in London, England. Out of curiosity I checked the stadium out on Wikipedia, and I spotted this gem..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wembley_stadium

If you look on the right hand side where it tells you all the information about the stadium and capacity etc. It says abit about future tenants. One of which plainly says WWE WrestleMania XXVIII; or 28 for those of you that aren't familiar with roman numerals.

Forgive me for being excited or if I'm jumping the gun, but FUCK!
If this is actually for real then I'm saving up all of my money until the next WrestleMania and haulin' major ass down the fucking motorway on the literal Road to WrestleMania.

I've said for a long time that it'd be a very good idea to have England host a WrestleMania. I mean, we have a huge fanbase, and not only have we never hosted a WrestleMania, but we certainly have a WrestleMania worthy capacity standing at the Wembley Stadium. It holds 90,000. In my opinion, with that attendance as a maximum; and the huge fan base we have over here in the UK, that shit would sell the fuck out and fast.

Like I say, I don't know if it's for sure, but I'd be really happy to have our country host WrestleMania. People from all over the world would flock over aswell, making it an awesome event per usual of WrestleMania standard.

What do you guys think? It's a long shot, but do you think this is for real; and if so, do you see yourself coming over the the United Kingdom for WrestleMania 28?

Even though this would be a great thing, I couldn't see it happening. America has the biggest amount of fans and the time difference would fuck it up, America after being used to watching a ppv at a certain time wouldn't like having to watch it at some ungodly hour of the morning.

It would be good for both the WWE and London, the Tourism benefits that WrestleMania would bring in would be huge, and the buy rate for Wrestlemania would be huge, but I just couldn't see it happening. Not Wrestlemania, maybe a normal PPV but not the grand daddy of them all.

They did that same stadium for SummerSlam 92 or 93 and it sold out. Wembley is HUGE!!!!
If they did which is not out of the question since WrestleMania has been out of America b4 and England isn't a huge distance away.

If they did, it would seem obvious that Wade Barrett would be featured heavily aswell as William Regal, so probably Wade Barret either defending a world title or going for a world title

The rumours have spread to more than here and Wiki, also non wrestling related websites so it looks likely plans for now, offcourse that can change also to note the Olympics will be held there next year aswell so the facilities will likely have been upgraded and tourists may well be there a few months b4 anyway.

They did that same stadium for SummerSlam 92 or 93 and it sold out. Wembley is HUGE!!!!

Do you mean the old one? The Wembley that's supposed to be hosting WrestleMania 28 started being built in 2003 and didn't open until 2007; it can't have held Summerslam 92 or 93.

That aside; I'm really hoping it's official. I'd love to go to WrestleMania, it would literally be a dream come true. No matter what seats, stands, rows, anything. It's a dream come true.

I don't want to miss out on an oppurtunity like this. If it's taken WWE 28 years to decide to come to England for WrestleMania, what's stopping them from never coming back? It's a once in a lifetime thing and everybody over in America is lucky to have it there every year, even if you don't attend.

Oh man, if this is true, I'd save up for a front-row seat or a ring-level seat. For Wrestlemania... Damn... :worship:

The UK & Europe are relatively untapped in terms of hosting major shows, and frankly, its about time the WWE did something to rectify that. With Sheamus, Barrett, McIntyre, Mason Ryan, etc... they'd have a good homegrown number of talents to be featured in prominent roles to insure a better turnout.

If this story is true, i think it's a huge step for the WWE and the European fans.

If they decide that it's going to be on Wembley in London, i think that people from whole of Europe would travel to London for this big event. After all the European fanbase is growing all the time.

It would easily sell out and be a huge success. Its alot closer to all those countries and they would totally jump on it. Hell, WWE brags all the time how over 60,000+ people from 30+ countrys are here tonight every wrestlemania. I dont see any reason why they shouldnt do it. And for the people bitching about the time difference, why not have the PPV saturday in the UK, and show it to us on sunday?

Now you say "Buh buh the internet will spoil it for us". I say: "Would it fucking kill you to not go on the internet for a whole fucking day to avoid spoilers?". God, how hard is it to simply not go on the internet and order the PPV?
Wrestlemania would still have crazy PPV buyrates in NA despite what you hardcore fans may think.

Also, if WWE was smart enough they could edit their website with the results sunday night as to avoid spoilers for potential PPV buyers. Honestly, you hardcore fanboys are not the brightest people.

It's not true, and has already gone from Wiki. It's never going to happen, and I'll get to that in a minute, but first you need to understand why now is different to 1992.

1) One of the biggest stars in 1992 was British. The British Bulldog was a huge name, and already immensely popular in Britain. Wade Barrett is neither as big a name, nor is he popular in Britain outside of the WWE.

2) The time difference didn't matter because few Americans had access to the internet to read spoilers. By the time the dirt sheets got to people it was two days after the tapings and the show could air in America.

3) This is the crux of the argument so pay attention. When Summerslam 1992 happened, wrestling had been aired on terrestrial television almost continuously for 25 years. The WWF was on ITV, one of 4 channels we had at the time. Wrestling was popular. Fast forward to now, when wrestling is on the arse end of Sky and gets maybe 100,000 viewers combined a week and you see the obvious pitfall in filling a stadium the size of Wembley. The WWE cannot even sell out the Sheffield Arena, how the fuck they'd manage to sell out Wembley is beyond me, and I sincerely doubt that the FA, who are only allowed to have a certain number of events per year at Wembley would risk one for this, particularly when a load of the events will be taken up by the Olympics.

Now onto the fresh concerns why it won't happen. Firstly, there's no way to air it in America at a decent time. Because of the way the tube runs, there's no way a show could finish after 11pm. That's an hour before Mania usually starts, and would mean that WrestleMania began at 10am on the West Coast of the USA. That is not going to happen. The internet has basically meant that there's no way it could go to tape delay, so that's the biggest and most telling reason why this is a non starter, on top of the reasons expressed earlier.

Finally, have you ever been to London in March? It's fucking freezing and it rains all the time. Summerslam is in August, the driest month. WrestleMania happens on the rainiest part of the year. Wembley, despite claims to contrary, does not have a roof. If it did, Steve McClaren wouldn't have needed his umbrella when England were getting done by Croatia. Would you put on an expensive lighting and fireworks show in the rain? No. Would you have a money in the bank match n wet ladders? No. Would Vince McMahon risk losing the occasion to the shitty British weather? No. Will WrestleMania come to Britain? No.

3) This is the crux of the argument so pay attention. When Summerslam 1992 happened, wrestling had been aired on terrestrial television almost continuously for 25 years. The WWF was on ITV, one of 4 channels we had at the time. Wrestling was popular. Fast forward to now, when wrestling is on the arse end of Sky and gets maybe 100,000 viewers combined a week and you see the obvious pitfall in filling a stadium the size of Wembley. The WWE cannot even sell out the Sheffield Arena, how the fuck they'd manage to sell out Wembley is beyond me, and I sincerely doubt that the FA, who are only allowed to have a certain number of events per year at Wembley would risk one for this, particularly when a load of the events will be taken up by the Olympics.

What in the blue hell are you on about, the WWF/E has been on the Sky Network since 1989. It was not on ITV from the date you suggest. I think you are mistaken for WCW which was on ITV. As for channel 4, that only ever happened when contract disputes happened between Sky and WWE. It almost happened again when New Years Resolution was added outside the agreed amount of PPV's that Sky signed up to. Luckily they struck a deal and didnt have to put up with a poor altnerative in Channel 4 or the now dead Setanta.

As for selling out the Sheffield Arena, here's a fucking clue there are house shows... how the hell can you even compare a house show to Wrestlemania. I suggest you look at ones that actually host Raw.... MEN for example. One of the biggest venues in the world (in terms of ticket sales). Also Sheffield is a poor arena, the MEN is the only UK arena to have full 360 degree seating like American venues. The O2 only has a lower tier before that is brought up. The point being how can you compare the poor Sheffield Arena to the bigger venues which hold the bigger events.
The WWE could easily fill Wembley stadium, its not a house show its Wrestlemania, the name itself will sell thousands of tickets alone.

Your point about the FA, those idiots will do anything to make up the costs of Wembley. They would easily allow for Wrestlemania to be there if they could see money involved. As for what about football etc, look what happened this year with the Play-off finals, moved for the bigger tournament which will sell out the stadium. That's all the FA care about when it comes to Wembley.

The issue with Wembley which hasn't been covered is that the stadium has a curvew on it. It can not be open after a certain time so it means two things. One show it time delay in America, which would be a stupid move consider people will just go online find the results and then watch it some other means the day later or secondly show it live but that means showing it at near 11am on the West Coast.

Also when will people learn, do not rely on Wikipedia for anything unless it has been proven with a link in the footnotes backing it up. I can't believe in the year 2011, people still take Wikipedia for full value.

As for the even more stupid point about the rain, they have had Wrestlemania's outside before..... remember the thing above the ring you know to block out the rain and for the lighting etc, or haven't you watch a Wrestlemania that has been outside before?

Do you mean the old one? The Wembley that's supposed to be hosting WrestleMania 28 started being built in 2003 and didn't open until 2007; it can't have held Summerslam 92 or 93.

That aside; I'm really hoping it's official. I'd love to go to WrestleMania, it would literally be a dream come true. No matter what seats, stands, rows, anything. It's a dream come true.

I don't want to miss out on an oppurtunity like this. If it's taken WWE 28 years to decide to come to England for WrestleMania, what's stopping them from never coming back? It's a once in a lifetime thing and everybody over in America is lucky to have it there every year, even if you don't attend.

Wembley did have Summerslam 1992... I was there!

I have long said this is the way for WWE to go, and a major reason for the sheer numbers of British talent on the roster right now... I could really see harry smith taking on Wade Barrett for the title or Mason Ryan v Barrett.

The gate alone would outweigh any concerns about time differences... I am thinking Summerslam is more realistic though, as they can tap into some of the Olympic buzz and the "20 years later" thing...

What in the blue hell are you on about, the WWF/E has been on the Sky Network since 1989. It was not on ITV from the date you suggest. I think you are mistaken for WCW which was on ITV. As for channel 4, that only ever happened when contract disputes happened between Sky and WWE. It almost happened again when New Years Resolution was added outside the agreed amount of PPV's that Sky signed up to. Luckily they struck a deal and didnt have to put up with a poor altnerative in Channel 4 or the now dead Setanta.

As for selling out the Sheffield Arena, here's a fucking clue there are house shows... how the hell can you even compare a house show to Wrestlemania. I suggest you look at ones that actually host Raw.... MEN for example. One of the biggest venues in the world (in terms of ticket sales). Also Sheffield is a poor arena, the MEN is the only UK arena to have full 360 degree seating like American venues. The O2 only has a lower tier before that is brought up. The point being how can you compare the poor Sheffield Arena to the bigger venues which hold the bigger events.
The WWE could easily fill Wembley stadium, its not a house show its Wrestlemania, the name itself will sell thousands of tickets alone.

Your point about the FA, those idiots will do anything to make up the costs of Wembley. They would easily allow for Wrestlemania to be there if they could see money involved. As for what about football etc, look what happened this year with the Play-off finals, moved for the bigger tournament which will sell out the stadium. That's all the FA care about when it comes to Wembley.

The issue with Wembley which hasn't been covered is that the stadium has a curvew on it. It can not be open after a certain time so it means two things. One show it time delay in America, which would be a stupid move consider people will just go online find the results and then watch it some other means the day later or secondly show it live but that means showing it at near 11am on the West Coast.

Also when will people learn, do not rely on Wikipedia for anything unless it has been proven with a link in the footnotes backing it up. I can't believe in the year 2011, people still take Wikipedia for full value.

As for the even more stupid point about the rain, they have had Wrestlemania's outside before..... remember the thing above the ring you know to block out the rain and for the lighting etc, or haven't you watch a Wrestlemania that has been outside before?

Wembley now has a roof. so the rain debate is academic. WWF WAS shown on ITV from around 1985 onwards, it ran once every month in the Saturday World of Sport block. That is how I saw my first ever wrestling, Hart Foudation v The British Bulldogs :)

Wembley did have Summerslam 1992... I was there!

Yes, the OLD Wembley Stadium. The one that was demolished and only the two towers remain standing.

I have long said this is the way for WWE to go, and a major reason for the sheer numbers of British talent on the roster right now... I could really see harry smith taking on Wade Barrett for the title or Mason Ryan v Barrett.

The gate alone would outweigh any concerns about time differences... I am thinking Summerslam is more realistic though, as they can tap into some of the Olympic buzz and the "20 years later" thing...

As much as I agree with you on that; I'd still like a Wrestlemania. I'm not blowing off Summerslam just because I want Wrestlemania; but y'know. Wrestlemania is bigger and better.

From what I've heard as of late though, the link I showed everybody earlier to the Wikipedia page saying WWE WrestleMania XXVIII has now been removed. So it probably wasn't real to begin with, which is a massive fucking dissapointment to be honest. My sunday has been officially ruined by some smart-ass that thought it'd be cool to go ahead and put WrestleMania 28 on the future tenants block, even though it isn't.

I can still hope though, I guess. I'd settle for any PPV over in England. Even Fatal Four Way or something horrible like that.

Sorry to burst your bubble on this one guys but the wrestlemainia listed is the wrestlemania revenge tour. i'm from the uk and theres nothing more i would like than to have the ppv's back in england again, they used to do 2 a year and put them on ppv box office (this was when all the ppv where free in england) and they all used to be sell outs however i cant see the actual wrestlemania or any ppv being performed over here, not with the time difference or the low buy rate of PPV at the moment.

Wasn't it just last week where it said on Wiki. that Toronto was going to have it? I bet if you go look up Dallas Cowboy Stadium it'll probably say the same thing...same thing with Lucas Oil Stadium..its pure her say at this point anymore until it is officially announced by WWE. Until then i will believe anything till then bout the future Wrestlemania site

Wembley now has a roof. so the rain debate is academic. WWF WAS shown on ITV from around 1985 onwards, it ran once every month in the Saturday World of Sport block. That is how I saw my first ever wrestling, Hart Foudation v The British Bulldogs :)

The new Wembley has a partial roof, it doesn't cover the whole pitch.

The only place in the country (imo) that could possibly hold a Wrestlemania is the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff... 80,000 seater for sports, so could easily see it being that for WWE. Has a fully closing roof also.

Having said that, with the time differences it would be nigh on impossible to do. I don't think any town wants 80,000 people roaming the streets at 4am after a show.

Here's one fact you might all want to consider... Wrestlemania will NEVER see outside of the North American countries. Now don't label me a hater or anything, but it's true. It's common sense really. It's like saying New Japan would come to Madison Square Garden for their January 4th show... sure they're going to start touring the US soon but they wouldn't dream of putting their biggest show on the land of their least popular fan base.

It's the same with WWE and Wrestlemania. While it is very possible that you might get a regular PPV, hell maybe even one of the other three big ones, there's no way WWE will go any further than Canada. Not to mention, you're basing everything you have to argue this point off of a Wikipedia update which as everyone knows by now, is the least reliable source out there.

2 things:

a) Time difference would mean that either Wrestlemania takes place at 1am in London, or the North American market gets it on a tape delay or something. Neither work for Wrestlemania.

b) Summerslam, as already stated, would be ideal, rather than Wrestlemania. I disagree with the guy who said that wrestling is not as popular as it was 20 years ago in Europe. If WWE holds a major card there after all this time, people will go. It's just like how even casual people will watch Wrestlemania at a bar or something. It's a huge event!

At this point, with Barrett really not comparable to British Bulldog, it might be more interesting for WWE to put on a PPV in Ireland and sell the card around Sheamus (and Drew McIntyre).

If this is true, then this is a great thing for both London & UK fans.
I am saving up my money if this is true b'cos i only like around 200 miles from there :)

If this is true, they will obvious have an england-born superstar at the center of attention as it will draw more crowds in.

Or even if they don't do Wrestlemania here. A normal PPV would do good. Like the RR or SS

Vince McMahon and the WWE have been very vocal about keeping Wrestlemania in America and Canada. The WWE doesn't want to have to adjust to the different time zones between America and England. The last time the WWE held a PPV overseas, I believe it was a taped PPV leading to lower PPV buys (Not sure about that). Nonetheless however, it would probably be a bad idea for WWE financially as well. Like many others have said, America has a bigger fanbase than England. I really don't see Wrestlemania ever being held in a place other than The US or Canada.

It's ironic you state Wiki where anyone (you) can change the info?

Check out Wembly stadium's actual website and if it's on their then it's happening, ironic thing is WWE refuses to do PPV's here because of the time difference and the fact most fans might just google the results.

Toronto is the place of WrestleMania 28, hints are being dropped lately, Rock & Trish being inducted into the HOF, Edge saying he'll retire at Mania in Toronto (his home town) Just wait till WrestleMania 27 for WWE to announce it, but London, England is a never gunna happen unless WWE will show it LIVE early-to mid afternoon in the States.

I suggest that you actually check your facts before trying to shoot me down. The WWF shared the Saturday afternoon slot with the British promotions on ITV in the late 80s, that's what killed the British Promotions. I'd like to draw your attention to this car crash to prove you wrong. Now I know verifying facts isn't your strong point, but all you have to do is click on the link.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/89DEBE0FDCB44492AFE3C2ABA0D569FB/wwf-on-itv-1987-.aspx

As for selling out the Sheffield Arena, here's a fucking clue there are house shows... how the hell can you even compare a house show to Wrestlemania. I suggest you look at ones that actually host Raw.... MEN for example.

I was talking about Raw, and Smackdown for that matter, both of which were filmed in the Sheffield Arena in 2009. I was there, about 2,000 people weren't. Again, how about you get a clue.

One of the biggest venues in the world (in terms of ticket sales).

What does that even mean? Just because it's been there for ages doesn't mean it's somehow magically bigger than the O2, another venue the WWE can't sell out, for the record.

Also Sheffield is a poor arena, the MEN is the only UK arena to have full 360 degree seating like American venues. The O2 only has a lower tier before that is brought up. The point being how can you compare the poor Sheffield Arena to the bigger venues which hold the bigger events.

Except they don't use 360 degrees for the WWE, nor do they sell it out.

Except the name doesn't mean anything to the majority of the British public. Put it this way, if every single person who watches Raw buys a ticket, they still won't sell it out.

Sigh, again, check your facts. They are only allowed 36 events a year at Wembley, about 6 of which are usually England games. Add the two cup finals, 3 play off finals, 4 or 5 days of Olympic football, the annual NFL game and It's the Jubilee year, so I would expect some sort of huge concert will be held. Then you've only got about 18 events left. Would run the risk of one of them not selling out, when you could put absolute bankers on like Take That concerts? The FA want to make money, as you rightly say, to do that they will put on guaranteed bankable events.

There's a difference between having something outside in March in Florida and having something outside in March in London. Yes, they can cover the ring, but what about the entrance ramp? What about the entrance area? They can stop it being cancelled to the rain, but short of putting a roof on the stadium, they cannot guarantee that it won't be totally shit. Here's the fireworks! Oh, they've just petered out.

Hence why Summerslam is far more likely in August... One day Wrestlemania will come over but we are a ways away from it... Summerslam 2012 would have a built in legacy, story line and lots of buzz around London from the Olympics that WWE can tap into... IF they can get Kurt Angle back this August, it'd be a perfect tie-in.

Wembley could be rigged to hold 100,000 for wrestling... That is a live gate that makes an event worth doing far over any loss to PPV buys. Hold it on a Sunday afternoon, 5-6pm, so a noon US start. Sure, some people have to alter their plans for one year... but the financial benefits to WWE would far outweigh what they lose...

100,000 X $100 is a lot of coin...

It's not true, and has already gone from Wiki. It's never going to happen, and I'll get to that in a minute, but first you need to understand why now is different to 1992.

1) One of the biggest stars in 1992 was British. The British Bulldog was a huge name, and already immensely popular in Britain. Wade Barrett is neither as big a name, nor is he popular in Britain outside of the WWE.

What absolute tripe you talk. What the hell has that got to do with anything? You think people packed into Wembley for SS92 JUST to see The British Bulldog? Yes it was a draw, but they wudda sold out if he wasn't on the card!

As for now, Barrett has a year to develop his character. So comparing him to the Bulldog makes no sense at all. Plus you forget other Brits like Mason Ryan and Drew McIntyre. Plus there is Sheamus over in Ireland.

So what point are you trying to make? WM at Wembley wouldnt sell out because their isn't a big British draw? :wtf::lmao:

Hence why Summerslam is far more likely in August... One day Wrestlemania will come over but we are a ways away from it... Summerslam 2012 would have a built in legacy, story line and lots of buzz around London from the Olympics that WWE can tap into... IF they can get Kurt Angle back this August, it'd be a perfect tie-in.

Yeah, except the fact that Summerslam would be held during the Paralympics, or the Olympics. Pretty sure London doesn't need the added infrastructure difficulties of that, not to mention the fact Wembley is being used for the games.

Wembley could be rigged to hold 100,000 for wrestling... That is a live gate that makes an event worth doing far over any loss to PPV buys. Hold it on a Sunday afternoon, 5-6pm, so a noon US start. Sure, some people have to alter their plans for one year... but the financial benefits to WWE would far outweigh what they lose...

Two things. Firstly, you know that people pay to go to WrestleMania when it's in America. Secondly, it'd be noon on the East coast, it'd be 9am on the West Coast, which would be taking it too far.

100,000 X $100 is a lot of coin...[/QUOTE]

What absolute tripe you talk. What the hell has that got to do with anything? You think people packed into Wembley for SS92 JUST to see The British Bulldog? Yes it was a draw, but they wudda sold out if he wasn't on the card!

No they wouldn't have. He was in the main event for a reason. Warrior and Savage were obviously a draw, but the Bulldog offered a name value that was instilled in the British mind.

As for now, Barrett has a year to develop his character. So comparing him to the Bulldog makes no sense at all. Plus you forget other Brits like Mason Ryan and Drew McIntyre. Plus there is Sheamus over in Ireland.

So what point are you trying to make? WM at Wembley wouldnt sell out because their isn't a big British draw? :wtf::lmao:

No, I'm trying to make the following very simple point: WRESTLING IS NOT POPULAR IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. It was popular in the 80s, and the British Bulldog was on television on a Saturday afternoon. Thus Davey Boy Smith, or Young David, as he had been, was popular without the WWF in this country, and was the embodiment of wrestling in this country. The popularity of wrestling on a Saturday afternoon was carried into the WWF which took the slot previously occupied by Big Daddy etc.

2) The time difference didn't matter because few Americans had access to the internet to read spoilers. By the time the dirt sheets got to people it was two days after the tapings and the show could air in America.

Now onto the fresh concerns why it won't happen. Firstly, there's no way to air it in America at a decent time. Because of the way the tube runs, there's no way a show could finish after 11pm. That's an hour before Mania usually starts, and would mean that WrestleMania began at 10am on the West Coast of the USA. That is not going to happen. The internet has basically meant that there's no way it could go to tape delay, so that's the biggest and most telling reason why this is a non starter, on top of the reasons expressed earlier.

Finally, have you ever been to London in March? It's fucking freezing and it rains all the time. Summerslam is in August, the driest month. WrestleMania happens on the rainiest part of the year. Wembley, despite claims to contrary, does not have a roof. If it did, Steve McClaren wouldn't have needed his umbrella when England were getting done by Croatia. Would you put on an expensive lighting and fireworks show in the rain? No. Would you have a money in the bank match n wet ladders? No. Would Vince McMahon risk losing the occasion to the shitty British weather? No. Will WrestleMania come to Britain? No.

While a lot of your ponts are valid, I think you might be being a bit too pessimistic. Not to say I disagree with you, because I don't, I don't think it'll happen, bu hear me out.

By the time that WM 28 rolls around, we have no idea how big Wade Barrett might be. Hell, the same goes for Sheamus and McIntyre. In a years time they could make a ppv in the UK a valid option. Not a definite, but it could happen.

Also, on the weather front, this is true, but Wembly does have a kind of roof (called a cover). It doesn't cover the whole pitch down below but it does act as a canopy. Therefore, there are going to be parts of the pitch that can be protected from rain.

If this was true, I would be so psyched. I can't afford it, even if I saved up now I wouldn't be able to afford it. But it'd be awesome. I do agree that it probably won't happen though.

A more realistic idea...a different PPV in the UK? Maybe Summerslam again, or Night of Champions? Doesn't have to be Wembly either, it could be the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, which does have a fully retractable roof. I would be very, veeeery suprised if the WWE doesn't have ANY kind of PPV in the WWE in the next 5 years. Wrestlemania though? Very much doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back