Wrestlemania 26 - Big Show vs Shaq??

Baller

WZCW Veteran
In two previous occasions, Big Show has faced athletes from other sports at Wrestlemania. He faced Yokuzuna in a Sumo match and Floyd "Money" Mayweather. So now that for the past 2 weeks the WWE has had Shaq promoted against "The Worlds Largest Athlete". So my question to you is will Big Show go one on one with Shaq at Wrestlemania 26, and would you want to see that????

I could care less about this...
The athletic black guy always wins over the fat white guy at mania for example WM 24 Mayweather beat Big Show and WM 14 Lawrence Taylor beat Bam Bam Bigglow. Plus it's just gonna be a bore fest. What can Shaq do that Khali can't do? I'll probably just change the channel or something if this indeed leaks into the WM card this year. I just could care less.

I'd want to see Big Show vs. Shaq at WM26 and I definitely think it could happen, though the NBA season takes place during March, so it might not be able too. If Shaq was still in Phoenix, I think it would be a guarantee to happen. Either way I think it will happen eventually.

And I don't think Show faced Yoko at Mania, as I think Yoko had passed away at that point. I think it was Akebono.

I am not a fan of matches like this where a celebrity gets involved and beating a wrestler. I think that a wrestling a even should be highlighted by wrestling matches with wrestlers v. wrestlers and not celebrities. So therefore, I do not want to see shaq vs. show. and I could care less about it.

Seeing as WrestleMania takes place during basketball season, the odds of this happening are slightly less than Triple H working a dark match at WrestleMania XXVI.

I'm a Shaquille O'Neal fan and this would be a great idea. The WWE would draw alot of viewers, because Shaq is one of the biggest names in the NBA, and the world. I don't think it will happen though, the Cavs will go deep into the season/playoffs and Shaq's schedule would be too busy. Great idea though, I would love to see The Most Dominant Center in NBA History against the World's Largest Athlete.

I wouldnt mind seeing this match really, but as people have said its in the middle of nba season so it wont but it'd be a big money maker if it did, would be quite a fun match to see.

If Shaq vs Big Show was going to happen, it would happen at Summerslam while the topic is still hot, not eight months later at Wrestlemania. Simple as that. In any event, it's a dumb idea. Remember DDP/Malone vs Hogan/Rodman? I love Shaq, but no way should he be in a match with Big Slow.

Seeing as WrestleMania takes place during basketball season, the odds of this happening are slightly less than Triple H working a dark match at WrestleMania XXVI.

Not only this, but Wrestlemania takes place right before the Playoffs, and seeing that Shaq will undoubtedly be playing for a playoff team this upcoming season.... yeah, this has ZERO chance of happening this year. When Shaq retires could it happen? Definitely, but that's not for another couple of years.

Anyway, as far as if I would like to see it... to be honest, no I wouldn't. Not that it's a bad idea because the match would definitely draw interest, but I'm just not a Shaq fan in the least bit and personally, I think it would end up being a boring piece of shit and nowhere near the greatness Big Show/Mayweather was.

I'm not sure about the Basketball season, would he be able to fit it into this year's SummerSlam? I would have enjoyed watching that at SummerSlam, it's begging for this type of match.

Anyway, at a future WrestleMania, hell yes. I was pumped for Mayweather vs Show. I'm not sure why, but when other athletes/celebrities get involved I automatically have to watch, because I think something huge is gonna happen. It would get A LOT of interest, and could actually turn out to be a good match.

I would like to see that. Here's why:

The Big Show is a guy who would really better himself wrestling guys that are more of his size. People like The Great Khali don't have the same movement as Shaq and I would really like to see someone like Shaq teach him a lesson. I liked the storyline at Raw and I would like to see it be furthered at Wrestlemania but do I see it happening? No, I don't unfortunately.

The problem is that Shaq is not a wrestler and there is no way that he would get released to go endanger his career wrestling a fucking giant. With Mayweather it was different because he had no obligations to anyone and could do what he wanted. Shaq does not have the same luxury and needs things to be sorted before anything happens. I like the idea but I don't think it will happen at Wrestlemania. WWE seem to be building it up for the future if they are going to do it at all. I hope it happens.

I could'nt reely care for this...
I love both men, they are great in their respective sports and both are great at their jobs. The only reason i wouldnt want to see this is because i couldnt stand it being like the Floyd Mayweather rivalry a couple of years ago.

Through if it happens im all out to see how it works out!

1.) Who cares? and 2.) It would never happen. To elaborate:

1.) Well... nobody cares. Shaq isn't a wrestler. Big Show is a wrestler. Shaq isn't even a fighter. This would be an even bigger fail than FatBoy/Mayweather. Mayweather was at least a fighter and you could KINDA buy into what was going on. Shaq? An over-the-hill past his prime (but still dominant) NBA Player? Super No. End of discussion.

2.) The Cleveland Cavaliers wouldn't let Shaq set foot in a WWE ring with the money they tossed at him for the season in the 1-yr. deal to try to get LeBron James, the Cavaliers, and the city of Cleveland a championship team in some sport. Scenario:

Cavaliers dominate the regular season and are locks for the NBA Title, Shaq has some freak accident where he takes a wrong step climbing into the ring. Breaks ankle. No more Shaq and Cavaliers are out of the Playoffs in the first round because of Shaq not playing. With WM being around the time the NBA Playoffs get going within a week or two, it would just be the worst idea on everybody's part.

I'd like to see it. At Wrestlemania 26? I dunno about that. I think if Shaq was trained properly, and up to par on everything it could be a decent match. Shaq is on no terms whatsoever like Khali. He's pretty agile for a guy his size, he's strong, he's got a personality for one, and he's funny. For God's sake the man just played Beach Volleyball with those 2 girls who won the olympic medals.. Misty May Treanor or whatever. He didn't look that bad for someone's first time. I think it'd be pretty cool, think of all the hype the match would get, how much popularity Shaq wrestling would bring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back