Wow John Cena, I'm quite impressed with your winning streak!

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well, December 14th, at the 2009 Slammy Awards...John Cena has claimed he will not win another match untill he has won back..his wwe championship.

Let's take a look at John Cena's little winning streak, the he has claimed will not end, untill he wins back the wwe championship.

December 14th, 2009- John Cena Beats Cm Punk, then claims he will not lose a match untill he wins back his wwe championship. He then later beats Randy Orton later in the night.

December 21st, 2009- John Cena vs. Jack Swagger..Swagger, that's how it goes right? Well John Cena easily beats this little jobber, that of course failed in wwe's eyes, and will now never make it anywhere big in the company. If he's lucky, maybe the wwe will suprise him around his birthday, and give him another fued with hornswoggle. Well Cena beats this fool without breaking a sweat. So That's how their going to do it? Throw weak competitors in front on Cena to keep his Ws?

December 28th, 2009- John Cena gets his rematch, Oh that was quite a simple promise to keep on Cena's part. All he had to do was beat an All American...american, Now he can easily beat the albino freak and win the title back, right? No. What Vince? You figured out a way we can make it so Sheamus can keep the title, AND Cena can keep his winning streak going too? Oh my Vince, stop stuttering and tell us! What? Have Sheamus get disqualified? Brilliant!

Janurary 4th, 2010- John Cena doesn't even appear on the show, also another great way to stall till Royal Rumble time, when we can finally throw back the title to Johnny boy, Sheamus is starting to his chap stick on the title.

Janurary 11th, 2010- John Cena competes in a Fatal 4-way match, for the Number 1# contender match, for the first, Ireland born, champion. What Vince, you want John Cena to lose his match? But that will completely drop the winning streak storyline! Are you sure Vince? Having John Cena promise his Fans he won't lose till he gets the Gold, then have him lose in one of the last shows comming up to the Royal Rumble pay per view, is Like having the Colts having a winning streak, that has only happened one, then throwing it away because their scared of the Steelers! What if Cena loses his fans too? Oh yeah Vince, I forgot, we never finish any of our storylines.

Hopefully i'm looking at this the wrong way, and this is just building on a heel turn for John Cena, but knowing who's the big man up at homebase, I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.

I'm tired of Cena anyway. Every time I've had cable or satellite, he's always the champion or trying to get his title back. I think he was injured a while back, but I didn't have cable at the time, so I wasn't able to watch any wrestling, and after a few weeks, I get bored with keeping up with the results online.

I think it was time for Cena to lose the title, but I don't think it was time for Sheamus to get it. What has he done? Even Goldberg had to go undefeated for months to get a world title shot in WCW.

Not that it pertains to the Cena proclamation, but didn't Jack Swagger make the same prediction several months back about not losing another match ?

That storyline seems to be working real well...

They should try that with a few other guys and see how many fans from the WWE Universe forget about it the following week.

They'll probably work on the basis that, as Cena was never pinned, his winning streak is still alive

They'll probably work on the basis that, as Cena was never pinned, his winning streak is still alive

Nope. Gusse they decided to go with the "Let's just drop the whole storyline, and hope nobody remembers."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back