Would you like to see Rampage Jackson in pro-wrestling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The HEEL JuiceLee

Pre-Show Stalwart
So i saw that there is an active MMA fighter in strikeforce who want's to join the WWE. I'm Thinking it's either Josh Barnett or King Mo but i can't say for sure.But that got me thinking of guy's who might soon be done with a full time MMA schedule who might want to try pro-wrestling. I know the guy i would most like to see and i think would have a good gimmick would be RAMPAGE JACKSON. I would love to see him on my T.V screen in WWE or TNA since they have a lighter schedule it would be an easier transition for him or other MMA fighters.

Would you like to see Jackson as a pro-wrestler? If so do you think he could be a main event player???

What other MMA fighters would you like to see as a pro-wrestler???

Would I like to see Jackson as a Pro Wrestlers as he's my favorite MMA Fighter I would love for him to be on my TV every week so sure. I would guess he would go to Raw as he already guest hosted as part of the A-Team. Could he be Main Event probably it would be a better choice then David Arquette or The Miz.

What other MMA Fighter would I like truthfully I wouldn't mind seeing somebody like Chael Sonnen who has masterfully brought media attention to his fights.

I can see Rampage making some guest appearances, but nothing major. I highly doubt he would ever wrestle a match or even have a somewhat regular schedule in the WWE or TNA. That is a ton of training he would need to go through and it is very tough on the body. I can say with confidence that Page wouldn't be a regular wrestler or somebody who comes on TV week in and week out. I doubt any high level MMA fighter would do that. Maybe a Mayweather type match or something, but nothing to serious or regular. That said, Rampage has the popularity and personality to show up here and there and bring a few viewers with him. Same can be said for Josh Barnett, and Chael Sonnen.

I can see Rampage making some guest appearances, but nothing major. I highly doubt he would ever wrestle a match or even have a somewhat regular schedule in the WWE or TNA. That is a ton of training he would need to go through and it is very tough on the body. I can say with confidence that Page wouldn't be a regular wrestler or somebody who comes on TV week in and week out. I doubt any high level MMA fighter would do that. Maybe a Mayweather type match or something, but nothing to serious or regular. That said, Rampage has the popularity and personality to show up here and there and bring a few viewers with him. Same can be said for Josh Barnett, and Chael Sonnen.

I agree with you. Rampage is notoriously lazy about training, and on his current schedule, he only fights twice a year, which means he is probably only training seriously for 16 weeks a year. Not only that, but he's been on that kind of schedule for the last 7 years. There's no way he would committ to somethign that would require a 52 week a year committment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back